Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen1

Give the guinea pig some anxie-tea & a Boden jumper to sleep on & that bad boy wee belter will be right as rain in no time?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pixies35

Did he say that? ?? I'm not watcing the vlogs anymore and not giving them a view but what utter clowns. He clearly said it was a surprise when he booked it on stories.
Yep - around 3 minutes 50 second ‘when we were debating on where to go yesterday...’ was the exact line! Not only did he say on stories it was a surprise, she opened the vlog by saying it was a surprise and that he was a good lad!! Twats. Pat the twat. Reb the pleb!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

montydonfc

VIP Member
Hi you lovely bunch!

Just got my hair done and I absolutely love it! It’s just so so me and I’m so so happy with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

reader87123

VIP Member
I swear nothing boils my piss more than her acting proud about not opening her laptop or responding to emails. It's your fucking job, love. Yet she acts like she really deserves time away from her work and needs to switch off. Un-fucking-real. Isn't your gifted gym sesh time to switch off? What about your daily walk or your trips out for coffee dates. I wouldn't be so bothered about these work shy YouTubers behaving in this way if they at least acknowledged the fact they're extremely privileged and have tons of spare time, but it's the way they compare their shitty work to those out there doing regular hard-working jobs and think they're the same. Deluded bitch doesn't even know she's born.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
After reading about the vile paedophiles commenting on you tube videos of kids I can’t help but feel nauseous when I read the comments from randoms on the latest post of S and F in the free Tesco dressing up. The article I read said that those evil bastards use search terms for ‘cute kids’ ‘Beautiful girls’ when looking for their online victims. For fuck sake Reb get your children off fucking internet. Almost 200 thousand followers on social media - how many are scum of earth using images of your kids for their own twisted perverted reasons? Surely whatever dolla you’re earning can’t be worth that? Come on Karen and Alison can’t you see how vulnerable your granddaughters are?
I really hope that you tube limiting comments is just the start of regulation, its time these money grabbing, lazy, pair of fools stopped exploiting their children.

• Sad

Boreoff

Shortest bout of anxiety I’ve ever heard of. The symptoms appeared, she diagnosed herself and it was cured within what? 2 weeks?
1 reiki session, 1 cashmere jumper, 1 night away and one therapy session BOOM sorted ??

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Has anyone else ever noticed how when she’s telling a story and she says “didn’t we lee?” and trying to get his agreement she stares so intently at him as if to say “go along with my story or i’ll kill you”. I wonder how many times lee has thought to himself “what the hell you on about?!”. Lying seems to be a fundamental part of their life!
“Didn’t we Lee?” Eyes right on him. “I burned about 700 and something calories, didn’t I Lee”

“We’ve had a wonderful morning this morning, didn’t we Lee? Oh shit no we didn’t, youngest inconveniences was up all bloody night and we woke up late”. Can’t even remember wtf she’s meant to be chatting about.

As a good friend of mine says “never let the truth get in the way of a good story”. I’ll let you have that for free Rebs. Hash tag kindly gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Redbreast

VIP Member
It’s the sickly sweet, fake voice that grinds my goat. She talks like a child, puts on this baby voice. “I’m just so so so so so so so excited and I absolutely love it” said in the fakest voice I’ve ever heard. “Now off you pop and buy my absolute belter of a book....am so so so so grateful for yuuuur support and am absolutely over the moon with it.....my gurls are so so so so so so chuffed for me”

Oh do fuck off. Then when you get there fuck off some more.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m a bit surprised they haven’t thought of boarding school as it would be like one long neilson holiday for the girls ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
In the same style as the Breton that says:
WON
DER
FUL

I’m going to bring one out that says:
AD
VE
RT

And:
WEE
BEL
TER

• Haha
  • Heart

clm77

Ha Ha I got it as I was thinking this may be why Rebs after her big bum looks like Pat the Twat likes a bum.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
M

Member 2133

????????????

It’s tedious now the constant churning of advertisements on her platforms.

How does even she not get three ADs in less than an hour is overkill. She’s even diluting then the thing she’s trying to advertise!

What does she want the sheep to do?
Buy her book? Or sign up for a coin swap? Or get to Tesco for a world book day costume?

Florence didn’t say to her go and get my piggy bank and look for rare coins, it’s utter shite.
How can the girls have BEEN “loving it” and be “so so into it” when you’ve “JUST been sent it” and it’s f*^king EMPTY?????? ?

So you took the coin book all the way upstairs with you away from them to get Flozzies money box??? ?

I’m sorry for the absolute over analysis of that #AD but actually WTF is she playing at?

It’s literally lies after lies, it’s so insulting that she’s getting away with it. I know this seems so petty but this woman is making what appears to be a pretty sizable income from it.

I actually think the worst part is Laird Pat swanning about doing f*% all fawning over his grafter babe!

Ps. Does anyone remember (a year or so ago) when Pat put up a pic of him “studying” about trading on the stock market? ?
Im just gunna leave that one there...........

• Haha
Reactions: 32
M

Member 2133

Anyone fancy running the 10k? Team Tattle? I reckon we could raise more money for the appeal than old stinky cocunt anyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Trollstice

After the crystal post I almost think fair game to her. Not that many people have it on them to be just so purely, obviously grabby. She wants a crystal, she doesn't want to pay for one. She couldn't make it any clearer. There is no subtlety in any of her posts anymore. She wanted a free ski holiday, she asked for one. She wants a new rug? She asks for it. I think she is at the point where she would advertise anything, and I really mean anything. She doesn't enjoy 'creating content' she just wants stuff and money and will do what she needs to do to get it.

montydonfc

VIP Member
She must have Lee’s phone with her at the hairdresser - I was expecting an “afternoon troops! Just been at the gym today had an absolute beasting session, ma wee leggies oocha beastie but came home to another 1250 calorie smoothie and 4 dippy eggs it was absolutely belting! Me and the kiddos are just about to head our for a walk in the woods while mummy’s at the hairdresser then home to get the baked tatties in the oven for the team, it’s gonna be a belter’ Go Florrie!”

Then a post of the girls in the woods with something highly appropriate music like Kelis Milkshake to accompany it.

Come on Pat - get your cocunt told that you can have your phone when she goes out and you won’t message other women!

• Haha
M

Member 1682

She will be waiting for tomorrow to have some totally natural and not posed at all photos taken of her with the new ‘do in the garden or sitting in the boss girl office staring off into the middle distance with her grab hands clutching her “I’m so busy” mug, with some gushing Vom-inducing drivel about her hair bringing her inner peace and attributing the good vibes to her fucking single Reki session and how she’s soooooo looking forward to the spring, new hair new you! Can’t wait for the book touuuur, life is just wonderful, tra-la-la-laaaaa!!!!!
?????????????

Or she hates it and has taken a Bic razor to it and gone all Kodjac on us...!

• Haha
K

keeprowing

The start of that video is so sad. If you are a stay at home parent, of course you go and watch your small child do their sponsored welly walk. Not only is it your job, but your child will be looking for your face. Working parents are heartbroken to miss those moments. She’s so ungrateful

• Sad

Mummy442

VIP Member
For someone who runs a family vlogging channel it’s amazing how she actually does nt like spending time with her children!! She s at her most happy and animated when she s not with them!! It’s really just very sad! And as for her job - she can you possibly believe she actually works???? She does next to nothing and it’s clearly evident from the content she produces! X

• Haha
Reactions: 30