Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Boden is way too middle class for this family. I’m not sure why they are working with her. They don’t live a polished middle class lifestyle that their usual demographic would.

They live more of a lifestyle that a family on a channel 5 documentary - people who don’t work perhaps. Taking freebies and sharing a Greggs pasty. £140 for a Jumper is an obscene amount of money for the usual working class 2.4 family. I can’t see them flogging many of them to her followers - unless the influencees are whacking it on a credit card.

To suggest Boden has rid her of her anxiety is an absolute piss take to each and every person who actually has a struggle with anxiety and mental health. She really needs to go away and have a long hard look at her actions and behaviour and see what consequences are that come along with this.

Tattle is not 15 jealous trolls. Tattle is growing by the day of ex followers who have see through their bull shit smoke screens and want answers. Tattle are not reporting them to ASA/CMA to be spiteful or because they’re jealous. They’re doing it because she is EXPLOITING her family and her followers on SM and someone needs to take control and safeguard those who are vulnerable. Even if one follower on insta has got themselves into debt buying some piece of material from Boden off the back of Rebs cunty post, she should be ashamed of herself. Then again, it’s clear she doesn’t know what shame is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Queenie

VIP Member
I call a collab/paid partnership/ad/grabby freebie or whatever, with Lululemon or fabletics ..... on the cards pretty soon I think!

Or maybe even sweaty Betty but a bit out of their league. Lee’s can collab with sports direct,suits him ?
She could start a gym label - Sweaty Becky. ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Oh so overwhelmed by reiki. I have been crying if you were wondering. makes self cry again. Oh look at my stomach. Oh so so blessed kindly gifted tickets to the theatre with my pals.

Anxiety? What anxiety? Nah mate - got my Boden pants on innit ?

• Haha
M

Member 2133

Tried to pause the video and see the open tabs on his laptop..... I could swear one of them was “Tattle.life” ?

?

• Haha
M

Member 1682

oh God
What is wrong with him?!

Latest Instagram story is him posing in the mirror wearing a white hoody which is apparently the oldest top he has...

What interest is that to anyone?
In all seriousness
What is the point of that post?!
Who cares?!
Scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
They literally have NOTHING of any interest to post about
I’ve never known two people to be so devoid of imagination or personality.

“Oh look guys, here’s a jumper I own!”

What the fuck?!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Manbitch

Katie Ellison has driven to the other end of the country so her little girl can play in a football match. The meldrums wouldn’t go to the end of the road for their kids if they are not paid. This is why I really don’t like her and couldn’t give a shit what she gets free. If scamp thinks they’ve read some vile comments on here I would like to see them ,I think it’s very mild, good job they can’t read minds ???

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Move over herbal tea, we’ve found the cure! All you need is some Boden Clothing and all your anxieties will be gone...
I actually can’t get over her blurb on that post. She’s
She was going to sit down and do some work this morning but she thought she’d have some self care/me time instead. Seriously woman, that’s all you ever have. She needs a smack down to reality.
She’s walking with poppy and meeting friends, she’s forgotten her purse so her friends will have to be ok and buy her a coffee.
Paid partnership with Boden today- she must be having kittens, or should it be Guinea pigs?
Either way, get a fucking grip on reality.
She was in such a rush she forgot the bag for Poppy?! Here’s hoping Poppy doesn’t have a shit and need changed then while mummy’s having self care.. don’t think I’d fancy being carried around in a carrier sitting in a nappy full of my own shite either. But you know, the most important thing is that mummy got her self care time.

Runaroundrunner

Forgot to tell the grannies that poppy was up 6 times last night? That’s ok cos you share your entire life to the world so I’m sure they watched your stories and are quite aware that poppy is “broken”.

Also reb. I have actually never felt happier than now and certainly no jealous of how utterly unfulfilling you life appears. Yes I I have worked 12 hour hour shifts all night and missed seeing kids as much as I like (yes I actually try to see the kids not avoid them) but I am doing something worthwhile. Teaching my kids it’s never too late to change the direction of your life. Showing them all about work ethic. Showing them you work for what you want. Teaching them how to be worthwhile citizens and not scrounges. Would I ever want to swap places? Absolutely not. You actually couldn’t pay me to do what you do and waste my life feeling. Self important and scrounging for a living. I wouldn’t want to turn into a liar. If being a honest person l who works hard and doesn’t sit on my arse all days makes me arsey and a bad egg then I worry about the world you have created in you bubble.

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
New clothing lifted her mood. Really. Let’s just hand some new clothing to all those eith mental illness and watch them feel better. Something needs to be done to stop this woman banging on about mental health and how clothing cures all
I think what they are doing here is very dangerous to those with real mental health issues. Totally encouraging reckless spending as a quick fix/ pick me up /mood lifter, then when the goods arrive and you feel no better back on line you go to order some more for another quick buzz I know a young woman who got seriously into debt and ended up having to remortgage her house because of this. So irresponsible

• Sad
  • Wow

WiKi

Deleted a whole channel due to ‘privacy concerns’ yet tell 100k people where they will be in 24 hours time (gives the crazies time to plan their stalking) and no doubt the house will be empty unless the grannies are having the kids at home. Wow! These two are beyond dense. Although I would love to be a fly on the wall when Reb reads on here then gets home. I bet he’s in for an earful tonight!

• Haha

Bad egg

I have been reading back over some of the threads and wow I really have had my eyes opened!
I think for me when it is drip fed you don’t see the big picture . I would consider myself very fortunate, I am on maternity leave and will be returning to work in April part-time , I am a lawyer and my other half runs his own company, we have a lovely large house which we stretched ourselves to buy, we need to do a lot of work on it ,which will be a long term project. Even with our high income bracket we cannot afford to do what they seem able to and neither of them work.
She has become unrelatable on every level, I would not follow her as an inspirational lifestyle or for Interiors. I followed her for the everyday mum stuff which she clearly knows nothing about. I hope she does read on here and sees this post as it would make me feel I have at least had my say. ??

Reactions: 25
M

Member 2133

???

So wee P isn’t sleeping, so what do they do?
Dump her with Nanny Alison!

The Meldrums are an absolute cluster fuck.

A night in St Andrews ?? wow. Setting the world on fire.

It’s meldrum holiday bingo time!

-bath robe photo
-photo of champagne flutes
-photo of Mrs M at the dinner table with some cheesy caption like “would ya look at this babe!” (Boke ?)

Urghhhhhh god. I have so much second hand embarrassment for them.

Looooosers!
-Rooftop spa boomerang of Rebs in her bikini showing off her new bod
-Gunshow from Melds in his #gifted budgie smugglers
-Photo on Swilken bridge
-Cringe forced singalong in the car “yess ya -belter ROADTRIP”
-Pat the prat selfie of golf course begging for a free round
-Cheeky wee Ale pic / Cocktails
-Picture of my absolutttttee BABE of a wife at dinner
-Walk into town centre as meal at Road Hole out of Pats budget - bets on Pizza Express
-Tour of bedroom - never seen a hotel room before CANT WAIT
-Gushing selfie of them both on their well deserved break

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumkinspice

She was going to sit down and do some work this morning but she thought she’d have some self care/me time instead. Seriously woman, that’s all you ever have. She needs a smack down to reality.
She’s walking with poppy and meeting friends, she’s forgotten her purse so her friends will have to be ok and buy her a coffee.
Paid partnership with Boden today- she must be having kittens, or should it be Guinea pigs?
Either way, get a fucking grip on reality.

M

Member 1682

She's only 29 though, I'm sorry but you couldnt of paid me to wear those hideous rainbow trainers and jumper at 29 never mind now at early 30s. It's laughable. She's no style at all. When you look at someone like Lucy Jessica Carter, that's someone with style her age. Rebecca dresses in the same clothes her own mum would.

That Next top with the stars on (she treated herself to with the viewers voucher) I'd only wear to bed. Sorry if that offends anyone but for a 40 plus year old fine. 29? No.
Completely agree

To me, personally, Boden/Jules are not what I would call trendy or stylish.
It’s the uniform of the middle class, Middle Aged wifeys that go to Pilates on a Sunday morning. The kind of old shunters who play tennis and end up shagging their much younger tennis coach while the husband is away on a golf weekend!

She’s morphed into her mother. She honestly behaves like a 50 year old.

• Haha

Anita

She probably found it overwhelming and was crying because she paid for it, she couldn’t believe it herself, she has paid for something!!!!?

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I was a vulnerable,skint, young, isolated mum who suffered from PND and Generalised Anxiety disorder after the birth of my 2nd. I had no one I could relate to, didn't seek medical help for almost a year. I'm do glad I didn't have Instagram at the time as I can only imagine posts like Meldrums would have been so damaging for my mental health and self esteem.
Breaks my heart to think of others like me who follow her and feel like a failiure because their anxiety isn't improved by a jumper, or herbal tea. Who are put off from seeking medical advice because someone they aspire to makes it looks so easy and manageable. The debts they'll run up trying to achieve this fake lifestyle because Meldrum reccomends new clothes to lift moods, which in turn will pile on the stress and perpetuate unhealthy coping strategies such as shopping.

And all the while she doesn't give a toss as long as the freebies roll in!

• Heart
  • Sad

Bad egg

She is really pissing me off. I have unfollowed her, I can never comment on IG. I was not bothered by the ads particularly until she made such a fuss when new rules came out. I have been trying to get fit after twins last year, so was quite interested in her PT sessions , Not that I could afford it.
I have never been able to comment on IG lately I think she switches it off, she is really up her own arse and that ramble this morning was the last straw WTF ????

Carol_ann_carol

Also dying at this one...."it's still February in Scotland"...it's still February everywhere in the fucking world you idiot.
Oh my god I missed this. That is utter gold. What an absolute tit!!!!! The colouring book publishers must be so embarrassed about how illiterate their ‘author’ is!

• Haha