Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
So going off her stories today anyone that disagrees or calls her out just doesn't understand the struggles mother's go through or anxiety and feeling anxious and if she doesn't make us happy don't follow her.
Which really means f off you tattlers and anyone else trying to stop me not labelling ADs correctly so I can portray an image of wealth and con my sheep to help me get more money and also so I can keep using the anxiety card for engagement like channel mum want me too.

Love how when talking about the night away she said it would be lovely to just not do very much ????????? Does she really think she does alot at home ffs she didn't even shower and change from the gym the other day!!!
I really do think they would find it difficult to actually do less than they do now. I mean since they moved they seem to do less around the house you used to see them on insta putting a wash on, clean dishes just generally going about picking stuff up etc the murder mansion you only see them sitting or eating it seems.
Have they got a hobbit? Or do they just let Casper do it all they have become lazy, do bare minimum and yet are looking forward to a break so they don't have to do much.
What exactly she said in stories
Can someone save and post here?

MrBull

VIP Member
Take a look at Hush or Me and Em. More expensive but less ‘obiquitus’ and defo no channel mummy floggers. Decent sales, particularly me&em where I get lots of work stuff

Also Zara, but I hate the website.
Hush definitely use floggers.