Mrs Meldrum #23 Another AD, What A Bore.. This Time It’s A Creepy Lodge In Aviemore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the way lee says it on his stories
Sniggering and grinning like an immature twit he is.

Wonder how he survive playing football tonight.
How will he wee pals hold up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meldrum Bingo:

Let’s see how long it takes for her to start promoting some “healthy” snack bar or “sweet treat”- do the company that have Mr Kipling also have a brand of something like this???

Also does anyone else think they Guinea Pigs are either gifted or they are only getting them because of a deal with Pets At Home??

I reckon last nights video was meant to be about the Guinea Pigs coming home....
Does Joe wickes sell products now

Or free naked bars

Reactions: 3
I think they must have a strategy to be sooo boring so we will stop watching ?? not even much to take the piss about zzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Busy getting rammed, sweaty mess but I don't give a damn. Saved a sheep, while Lee was being a scaredy creep.

Sorry its rubbish but I wanted to give it a go, lol

Reactions: 7
Are Scottish school holidays different to uk as Easter is so late this year they will be lucky if there’s snowin Austria in April.

Reactions: 4
Are Scottish school holidays different to uk as Easter is so late this year they will be lucky if there’s snowin Austria in April.
They are going to Les Deux Alpes in France for their ski holiday. You can ski there most of the year because there’s a glacier up the mountain.

Reactions: 3
Why is Florence still on a balance bike? My daughter is just a bit older than her, she was 5 in January, and was on a bike with training wheels last summer and is just about ready for them to come off now and I thought she was a bit late with the bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Florence still on a balance bike? My daughter is just a bit older than her, she was 5 in January, and was on a bike with training wheels last summer and is just about ready for them to come off now and I thought she was a bit late with the bike.
Cause they won't buy her a new one??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God man get a life

Poppy pointing at sheep
Coldplay yellow playing.

What's he trying to say his sheep are all yellow blue?

Only if reb tells them thats the latest trend.

Flobell going to have quite the shock when she's at school being treated her age and following rules/routines

Reactions: 11
Regarding the rank not washing. I remember a while back they were on instagram stories together chatting and Lee said “cor you stink” (her underarms) don’t know if anyone else remembers that? She was mortified and looked really pissed off with him. Guarantee he got a telling off after that. Think she may be quite relaxed in that area after her gym sessions ? with that much sweat no idea why you would let it sit and fester ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Agree with the person who said it needs a big rug. Also why put dark prints on a dark wall? Oh yeah, cos they were free?‍♀
Isn’t she getting fitted carpet in there?#gifted

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding the rank not washing. I remember a while back they were on instagram stories together chatting and Lee said “cor you stink” (her underarms) don’t know if anyone else remembers that? She was mortified and looked really pissed off with him. Guarantee he got a telling off after that. Think she may be quite relaxed in that area after her gym sessions ? with that much sweat no idea why you would let it sit and fester ??
I remember that! She was furious.

• Haha
It's not like she doesn't have the time to shower afterwards either. Lazy slob in every possible way.

Reactions: 8
Agree with the person who said it needs a big rug. Also why put dark prints on a dark wall? Oh yeah, cos they were free?‍♀
Of course they would like a big rug. The problem is, it is against their religion to bloody pay for one. Hint long enough and they might get one gifted, then the conundrum will be how can they include this room in their insta stories.
No wait? they don’t bother their arse sticking to the rules, so gifted rug will have no consequence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.