Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are getting gifted entry to the wildlife park either.

See when they say they are going for a break with friends.. assumed this was it, if they are getting theirs for free, and by the looks of it some sort of payment too, are the friends paying for their stay?

Because I know if it was me and I was going away with these plums and I was paying full whack and they got it for nothing I’d be pretty annoyed.

It’s just not real life...

First day of half term the girls have their private ski lesson - which I think will still transpire as some sort of freebie with Snow Aberdeen or whatever it’s called.

Later that afternoon it’s the so so fortunate #booked #begged #freebie ski holiday with Neilsons announcement.

Two days later the vlog is an AD for meerkat meals and bowling.. dinner was free, no doubt they blagged the bowling for free.

Gifted gym membership posts in between.

#press Elemis products too good not to share, won’t say it’s an AD when it’s an AD.

Off to Aviemore - to stay in our so so fortunate #paidpartnership #freebie cottage.

Every post since the girls finished on half term have been AD based. There is nothing organic, unique, creative amongst any of this content yet the sheep ? are still like “you guys are so amazing!” “You are Dad goals Lee”.

Do you know what I find thee saddest part.. they can’t even go and have quality family time away with their girls to just enjoy being with their young family and be present in the moment with their children. Because every SINGLE trip they seem to take is paid for they need to be there with the girls behind a camera or a phone documenting the whole thing. They aren’t providing these wonderful experiences for their children, the companies who pay them are.

Imagine admitting your child at the age of 7 had never been bowling.. they went because they were being paid to go out for the evening. There’s a promotion at Codonas where for £10 per person you get a game of bowling, a round of crazy golf, the 3D ride and a shot of the dodgem cars. I get it might seem a lot but they don’t have £40 to treat their girls? The girls can only be part of something they get for free.

I hope they have a lovely time in their free house, monitoring here and their social media platforms. Imagine every time you done something people commenting on your every action because of the selfish, greedy, ignorant person you portray yourself to be in front of over 80 thousand people.

Trips and experiences are no longer special for the Meldrums. They are expected. They are not appreciated, they take it all for granted and that is as clear as day.

Reactions: 26

ChilliDog

I don’t honestly know what they do with their time: my day looks like this
6.30 up to get kids ready and do the school run
9.00 get to work
2.45 leave work to collect kids
3.45 get home, make dinner, clean the house, do homework bath kids, reading etc etc
6.30 I do cooking for a local homeless charity and have to have a hot meal for 20+ people ready to be collected. This is on top of a family meal.

By the time I’ve done washing and tidied up I probably sit down at 8.30/9.
My husband works long hours too, so no tag teaming over here.

WHAT THE FUCK DO THE 2 IMBECILES FILL THEIR DAY WITH?!

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
So passive aggressive [emoji85]terrible for their online image, which they should care about since it’s their ‘job’

View attachment 5589
He's such an argumentative tosser nowadays. ?
Most would just ignore that comment but he has to bite like a little narky, yappy terrier that's been at the vets to have it's balls chopped, pisses everywhere and hardly gets fed!

• Haha
  • Wow

Manbitch

I’m not a vindictive person ,but I would love to see both of them fall flat on their f**king smug faces.

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
9 Baloons to spell out your name...

What if you child is called Christopher? Or infact any name with more than 9 letters?! Do you add your own baloons? Are there additional baloons at the back to make use of?

This book is a total abomination - I’m mortified for her.

Emily Norris & Mrs Hinch must be shitting themselves - NOT!

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Do you know what I would love to know?

Do the children believe their parents pay for these holidays or are they told they are gifted from the holiday company?

The majority of activities/special excursions and experiences these children have are as a result of their parents selling their privacy to the highest bidder.

How many holidays realistically do you think Neilson see being booked as a result of the Meldrums going to these Boot Camps? last one they were all ill.. hardly a massive seller for the company in my opinion.

Then this afternoon you have that jumped up midget weightlifter out on another walk in the woods buzzing about the fact they have booked a ski holiday ? you honestly couldn’t paint a red face on these people.

They would love to think they have class but they are glorified chavs and freeloaders. When you look at those on benefits who quite brazenly state it wouldn’t be worth their while to work so they stay on benefits, The Meldrums are the vlogger equivalent. If someone is stupid enough to keep lining their pockets, gifting them holidays, free gym membership ms where is the incentive to do an honest days work?!

I can sit in my house tonight and know that everything we have we worked for, paid for and it’s ours.

You only have to look at the engagement numbers with each post she has AD for... 1040 likes for the book she has WRITTEN?! She has over 84,000 people following her and that’s all she got for her latest post. They will have to keep declaring more and more and the sheep will begin to dwindle.

The two of them might think they are fucking Archie right now but just wait... the downfall is coming and they will soon realise they aren’t even the flies on Archie’s dogs bollocks.

• Heart

Cambviet

I want to reiterate that I am not the type to report people.
My issue in this instance is the total arrogance of the Meldrums in following rules. As another tattler has already shown, Reb has already posted on Instagram what the new rules are,how she got it wrong but will now follow.

OK, I can understand the complexity of remembering to show AD if the item is 11 months old, but come on Reb you have just got the bloody thing.

I have worked for years in a heavy regulated industry where if I fail to follow the rules, this will cost me my job, potential fines and jail time. The Meldrums are so arrogant they believe they are above all this which disgusts me and am sure all other law abiding citizens.

BlueFrog

First time poster! I've followed as a silent viewer on here since the house move. Totally agree with most of the stuff brought up her. I think reb misses all the AD on her posts when the are first published so most sheep see her post and think it's not an ad. She'll go back later when caught out to put AD in. It won't do much damage since most of her viewer saw the unmarked post.

• Angry

montydonfc

VIP Member
Lee tagging Steven Gerrard in his story .. must be hoping for some gifted tickets . Doesn’t slippy G know lee is a local celeb .

Lees voice goes right through me , like scrapping nails down a black board .. big girls blouse he is
I was actually heavy cringing for him with that.. I mean most of what Pat posts does leave me wondering why he’s never been shot with a tranquilliser dart by now... Come on Popster little chicken coco cabana coco pops poppalicious nugget darling!

He’ll be one of those Dad’s that when Safiyah starts going out with her pals hell probably want to tag along as he was really groovy and cool when he was younger ??

• Haha
M

Member 1682

Very nit picky of me, given that they're in the car, probably with the heating on, but once again reb in a woolly hat and thick knitted jumper. (Constantly poorly) poppy has a long sleeved t-shirt and no hat on. Why can these morons not dress their kids properly?! If they're wrapping themselves up they should do the same for their kids! ?
Ask Lee’s mother.
She says that the kids choose their own clothes and it’s ok - other kids in Aberdeen wear shorts to school so fuck it, if they want to wear a bikini out in the snow that’s just amazing! Nanny got her one with fucking sequins on!

Bunch of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Only edgy could make a private ski lesson on a manky dry slope in aberdeen sound like a week in kitzbuhel ?

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Pretty much sums him up! ?? Pat the prat no balls begging for his freebies with his worldie babe of a wife that talks to him like a dog and tramples all over him. No wonder he’s frustrated, being the little bitch of a fish wife that he is he will be loving the drama over on his insta
The laugh is he is only arsey like this with women, little hobbit wouldn't dare speak to a bloke the way he does to women! The truth of it is he's such a short, ball-less gif the women would be able to kick his ass as much as blokes!

Go have a herbal tea and a bath Lee, you're behaving like a fanny again

• Haha

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Some support for Reb
???

Seriously, this drown out all the haters, don’t let them steal your sparkle shite has got to stop. Its painting legitimate criticicism as jealousy and spite when it’s far from it, just shoving her further into a cycle of self pity and victim hood . OWN YOUR MISTAKES REB.

• Heart
  • Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Hahahahaha yes, he definitely did that.

He’s a fucking twat.

Wonder what the girls would think to know their photo of them in the woods with their Daddy is so he can share it with his 25k followers, not to capture a special moment with his children.

Imagine having to be so calculated as you have your children remove their jackets for a photograph. He must have had on his non-binary coat today too.

Sweet/Broken/Feral P will be napping, he’s out with the biggest and middlest and Lady Muck will be having a slow afternoon pottering and mooching with her new Elemis products on her £900 love chair.

• Haha
  • Sad
M

Member 1942

The thing I don’t understand.... is what do they actually do all day? The other week she said she wanted to get all her videos completed on a Monday so she could spend the rest of the week with the girls. How do they actually fill their days. I work full time, with a 1 year old, the only quality time I get to spend with her is weekends. And I still manage to spend my weekends seeing relatives, cleaning, doing all the washing and food shop etc preparing for the week AND spend time with my daughter - in two teeny tiny days, like I’m sure the rest of us on here do! She’s at home all day and so is Lee, surely she could devote a few hours each day to her videos, making worth while content and still have more bloody spare time than the rest of us!!!! Her videos are absolutely awful, her house is always a tip and she doesn’t ever see friends or do anything with the kids.
They seem to spend a lot of time monitoring comments on their pages, censoring opinions they don’t agree with, deleting questions that bring attention to their sneaky advertising and freebie lifestyle, blocking anyone who leaves anything other than a sycophantic comment. It must be exhausting.

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
The use of "press sample" for that Elemis stuff has really annoyed me today. She is in no way a member of the press and it's just yet another underhanded shady tactic to bend the rules and be dishonest. She's an absolute embarrassment writing up how she would handle all her disclosures just a coupe of weeks ago and that's all gone to pot and now she's using "press sample". That Elemis set obviously came with a spiel included to parrot back to followers (dates, price etc). but she can't even mark it #gifted let alone #ad. Press Sample indeed.

• Angry

Doright

Jesus christ someone is desperate about keeping an engagement up ?‍♀ If my husband went on instagram to talk about the weather and a baked potato I would call a doctor for him ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cambviet

New post on Instagram. Sitting on new gifted sofa next to gifted lamp from next. No AD ?‍♀
Really had it with her. Taken a screen shot before she changes it and emailed CMA with a copy and advised she is doing this on a regular basis and then changes. As another tattler has indicated she is doing this as her sheep will look at the postings early doors and then she will change to include AD when the traffic is not as heavy.
Have advised the CMA of this as well.

Was not inclined at all to report anyone, but Reb is 100% ripping the proverbial now. She is not thick, she is underhand.

• Heart
Reactions: 24