Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anita

Mrs Meldrum #23 Mrs Meldum has a book and she’s over the moon, the author that can’t spell baloon?

Mrs Meldrum #23 Mrs Meldrum running to get thinner? Nah, just avoiding kids dinner?
This are my two suggestions ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
M

Member 2133

This is in the comments of a picture of Pats brother and gf outside.

So Alison thinks her other McLegend should be wearing a coat in the cold ??? but it’s ok for the wee nuggets to be without their #kindlygifted coats or indeed wear shorts all year round ?

• Haha
  • Wow

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Get some self respect and pay for your own holidays. I'm actually embarrassed for them. This neilson obsession is pathetic. I honestly can't think of anything worse and no I'm not jealous. I get to go on holiday without working everyday of the year. I also prefer to pay my own way and not go through life scrounging, living in a house full of "gifted" crap & selling my families privacy for some free tat & holidays. Yuk ?

M

Member 1682

God the people that follow her are fucking dumb

“Oh yes, please do a tour video!”

Erm of course she’s going to to a tour video you dumb idiots - she’s getting paid to be there to ADVERTISE the house!!!! It’s her JOB!!!

??‍♀

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Am honestly disgusted by this. There are more people than ever using food banks and people dying and committing suicide because they are having their disability benefits cuts and people losing out on hundreds of pounds being transferred to universal credit. There are so many people having to choose between feeding themselves and paying their bills. Then there is this greedy pair who are given FREE holidays all while treating others like shit in the process.

My daughter is raising money for our local food bank with a fund page set up try and gather as much money together to help these people because she has a heart and genuinely cares about all these children going hungry in our local town.

These freeloaders are very smugly advertising a free holiday but are “so so grateful”. It actually sickens me. It’s the height of greed and it just rubs it in all these individuals faces who are truly suffering with their lives right now. I cannot stand them ?

Before people say I’m jealous my husband works hard and we can afford our own holidays. I just give a shit about those who can’t even afford to feed their kids. It would be an entirely different matter if they paid for this themselves.

• Heart

Lead85

VIP Member
What a life .. having to take your children’s coats off in winter so you can have a picture taken as you don’t want to label the post AD!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker on the Meldrum threads here. I just had to comment because I’m so fed up of these two and all their freebies! They have no shame. I used to watch her years ago but grew tired of her boasting about all the freebies to her P.O. box but it seems like it’s on a whole new level now. Literally cannot stand them now and tell anyone who ever speaks positively about them “visit tattle.life and have your eyes opened!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Pepperpot

Do you know what I thought was really sad?
After the holiday they went on last year where, for once, they didn’t stick the girls into a club but actually spent their days together, went to a water park, hired a car etc, I remember Reb saying how the girls had both said it was their most favourite holiday ever.
It struck me at the time how dim she must be not to realise the reason for that was because those little girls had their parents with them for the whole holiday, rather than a bunch of strangers in a Kids Club.
I feel so, so sorry for Poppy going to be stuck in daycare in a freezing place with goodness knows what bugs lurking. She will only see her parents and siblings when they are knackered after a day of outdoor fun.
I know the subject has been done to death but I just think it’s so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 29

montydonfc

VIP Member
Someone called it ? The Aviemore cottage is a freebie, in fact, a paid partnership.
Me!! I knew it!! These two wouldn’t get out their bloody beds in a morning if there wasn’t some sort of freebie or paid partnership in it for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Meg15

Mrs Meldrum just posted on insta stories that’s she had a 30min run in the dark as the gym was closed....is she not scared of the dark ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Mumof3withnovlogging

Well I’m very happy for Nielsen that they are doing so well as a company that they can afford to give away so many free holidays to these complete ungrateful tosspots.

I just feel sorry for Poppy as I have no idea what she is going to do whilst everyone is off on the slopes

• Angry
  • Sad

montydonfc

VIP Member
4 weeks since her first PT session then the big bold rami was away for 10 days approx so she’s had maybe 6-8 PT sessions I reckon and she can see a difference in her body already?!

Will she just fuck off now.

Solely time for her... knob off Reb. There are some Mums who can’t go for a piss without their “team” chirping round their ankles. She honestly doesn’t know how good she has it. The two of them can tag team in and out of the “shifts” with the kids and not having to work it around an actual job, no they split their shifts between the gym and going for walks in the woods or having slow days mooching and pottering.

Still waiting to see what’s been #gifted so so fortunate on the Aviemore trip because you just know there is no way these two have gone somewhere with their own money in their pocket, or purse in Lee’s case.

• Haha

Karen1

And to think there are people out there who would give anything for dinner time with children of their own

• Sad

Rubynoodle

They’re going about like most people have never taken their kids bowling and out for a meal before ? feel sorry for them they’d never been bowling and the older girls are 8 and 4 this year? Just shows what a sheltered life they lead. The big city lights ? it’s 18 miles and a 30 minute drive hardly a massive journey. Most people do it twice a day 5 times per week for something called work!! Rebecca giving all the fake smiles in the vlog when there’s a freebie to be had. I bet if they had to stand their hand she’d have been straight home picking apart how shit the food and service was and moaning about it on instagram.
Reality is she’s very cold and stand offish you wouldn’t think YouTube is her jam atall. Lee is personable and dare I say likeable (more so than Rebecca but that’s not hard to beat) but shame he’s the biggest twat of them all. Lapdog lee chauffeuring his girlies into the big smoke for a free meal that he can’t pay for by himself to treat his family, exhausted and home by 8.15pm careful you don’t put a hip out Meldrums you’re really going all out there ?

• Haha
M

Member 2133

At least all the unsold copies can be used to keep the fire going in the dungeon when the log pile runs out ??

• Haha

OliviaPope

Sadly, If they sent her the seat with no obligation to post, but in the hope she would she doesn’t have to put AD at the start, just in there that it’s gifted.

If it’s paid, she has to put AD, or if the company have any creative say over the image or when/how it’s styled before posted then she does. But the gifted lamp should have been mentioned at the footnote too ?
ASA says this but CMA says different and they have the clout to issue fines. All gifted items are AD for up to 12 months.

• Heart