Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's blocked me on on insta.
1500 followers is quite the chop/hair cut its not like her insta is growing fast.

We went away by coast last year with hoseasons.
The lodges are privately owned so depends on owners decor as freind stayed 1 lodge and hated it ours was better.
With a big company you sometimes lack consistency of accommodation.

Pats been quiet on insta squares since coat gate.

The lodge seems way to big for how many are going.

I don't blame freinds waiting to be on camera.

Doesn't seem like I'm missing much.
Wildlife park is more for the kids so reb probably hates it.they are getting worse.

I tried messaging all brands

Elemis
Next
Matalan
Jojo babe
Tesco

None of them care even when I say I'm boycotting them.

Reactions: 5
Just joining in to agree that her house tour was abysmal. Cannot believe she claims this to be her job.

All other influencers who sell hotel rooms do a tour on arrival so they showcase the rooms looking their best - tidy and welcoming. That house just looks a mess, and the decor is old and tired.

I’m cringing for her
I just keep wondering what germs are living in all of those horrible carpets?especially if pets are welcome.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Morning!! Anyone else notice brummy's snub of old meld's in her galentines post. Think one of the pics of her with pentland and mummydaddyme was taken the day that Rebs was actually there with them ?..... awkward.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's blocked me on on insta.
1500 followers is quite the chop/hair cut its not like her insta is growing fast.

We went away by coast last year with hoseasons.
The lodges are privately owned so depends on owners decor as freind stayed 1 lodge and hated it ours was better.
With a big company you sometimes lack consistency of accommodation.

Pats been quiet on insta squares since coat gate.

The lodge seems way to big for how many are going.

I don't blame freinds waiting to be on camera.

Doesn't seem like I'm missing much.
Wildlife park is more for the kids so reb probably hates it.they are getting worse.

I tried messaging all brands

Elemis
Next
Matalan
Jojo babe
Tesco

None of them care even when I say I'm boycotting them.
Have You just been blocked last night?

Why does Rebecca always conveniently go on holiday when there is a mummy vlogger event on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.