Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
K

keeprowing

Saying file is too large - said someone looks like a P**fta
I don’t know how to make it smaller, could you DM it to the mrsrmeldrum.tl Instagram account maybe? That’s revolting

Reactions: 1
Saying file is too large - said someone looks like a P**fta joking but ..
[/
Try going to the photo and taking a screen shot of it again. If you have I phone you can tap the screenshot once you have taken it (comes up bottom left) and you can drag parts of it to make it smaller and then save to photos

Rebhell2

I don’t know how to make it smaller, could you DM it to the mrsrmeldrum.tl Instagram account maybe? That’s revolting
Actually it is on mums Facebook still there I went through Tegan and found her in friends Karen cannon 8th photo from end guy on his own

Catwoman

VIP Member
I think they are on the Meldrum thread maybe two threads ago I think? Things move so quickly I can’t remember the exact one but they are there! Someone else may be able to remember exactly where.
Check for her cover announcement on IG, it will be around that date in threads.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
I wouldent like to be her accountant as deadline tax returns very soon may have to be amended.
That won’t matter as much as it’s for gifts in last 12 months. Will only take into account up to April of 2018 of last year as it’s 2018 accounts they are working on Also depends when Rebecca’s year end is too. She will have gifted items from January till April 2018 to report for 2018 which will be submitted by 31st jan

fireflies

VIP Member
I can't see any comments asking if been deleted.
They are very quick and they found be at this all day.

Has everyone who asked been deleted and blocked?