Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
The gifts implied more than 1

If tops boden in doubtful it is gifted shes never worked with boden before.
They always sending me discount codes and gift vouchers to tempt me back.
They also do pretty decent sales.

Think we speculated before the joules stuff could be ebay store or outlet.

Normally wuth boden and joules both she and the girls have a couple of items they wear to death.

She famously said in past on you tube she hates character clothing.

I suspect f&f Tesco gifted her a load of disney themed clothes Minnie and Mickey specifically.

Ie pjs

But on the holidays to dip
They were all wearing disney clothes
As were the polish family also vlogging
Which leads me to believe tesco or disney gifted them.
Most probably Tesco as polish family tagged and thanked disney.

Reactions: 1

fireflies

VIP Member

She never replied to question wheres the disney clothes from.
Also I don't remember any disney clothing hauls last 6months.

If she labelled then people wouldent ask where from.

Even questions about where from increased that post engagement.
It's as bad as asking the sheep what they upto today.

Razzledazzle

It's still there when I just checked. Radio silence from chez Meldrum. I reckon they're on lockdown frantically doing a forensic analysis of all their social media platforms, local selling sites etc while conference calling their accountant screaming " What the f*$# are we going to do????"
Weird - I definitely can’t see it...

OliviaPope

I have a feeling that the range may have gifted her 2 mirrors and maybe 2 rugs.

Did she say rugs were the range or dunelm. Seems odd lee dident return the mirror then did an awful paint job.
I think it was Dunelm, but the 2 shops are just across the road from each other in Abdn.

This will be what Mrs M will have to do will all her posts now. Just scary to see how much stuff is gifted from 1 corner of 1 room in these “influencers houses.
079D390C-6999-41A4-82E1-CEC4537BEF5F.jpeg

• Wow

Hazology

Chatty Member
Been pretty busy these past few days (life admin, soft office deadlines, mooching &pottering,etc- you know how hard it is!) so have just been creeping and liking posts, but bloody hell that Q & A is a fecking MINEFIELD.

Stupid bint hahahahahaha i love it
Special mention to the petulant post regarding DLP, which she clearly has no remorse for whatsoever and is now claiming she “didn’t want people to feel bad” that she was getting another free holiday when they’d already been away (on several,mostly gifted, holidays). UTTER HORSHITE. Folk may have resented you, but at least you would have been transparent and not given a false impression that you could afford to go away so much you stupid bint.

She’s a Horror. An entitled, remorseless Horror. I don’t even feel sorry for most of the sheeple now; if they’re that gullible then let them bask in it. And no, we don’t believe your claim that most folk don’t see the importance of adherence to rules and think it’s trivial and boring. That’s pure projection Reb.

K

keeprowing

Dad has now removed said comments ,no probs have screenshots , how do I reduce to upload
The whole fam is on here ??
I think you add comment then attach file, choose from camera roll. What did he say?

Pumkinspice

Off topic totally but I looked back at an old pic on her grid of her on Bon Accord Square or near-by with her striking a pose with Poppy new born in her pram and Reb wearing a floppy black fedora type hat (I was looking at it because I thourght I remembered that post having mention of her non-invite to appear in This Morning, my search was wrong on that). I can't ad the screenshot of it here, says file too big, but on that grid post an interesting comment on it from an Aberdeen cosmetic procedure company ?
Made me wonder ?
What did the comment say?