Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cambviet

So, these comments have now been deleted ?‍♀. Why leave them up all afternoon and evening and then delete them today?? A valid point was raised and she has just ignored it.
Just been blocked for liking this comment before it was deleted. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I am not normally a vengeful person but this stupid, idiotic and insensitive excuse for a woman has pushed me too far???
Mrs M, you are a total arsehole. In fact that is an insult to an arsehole....at least it has a role and purpose in life, unlike YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 27

baldy111

Someone said “at least florrie and poppy are pretty” or something similar. It’s deleted now
That’s an awful thing to say about someone’s child.
These are the types of comments that reb is well within her right to delete

Reactions: 26

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
#17 already! Well done tittlers!
I think when we get to #20 we should get a book published!

Can’t be that hard right?
I suggest our first copy be #kindly gifted to the Melds themselves, with thanks that their constant shambles and screw ups has given us so much inspo!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I am interested in these fences that keep the noise in though!
I’m not sure they understand how fences work.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Just a little reminder that attempting to moderate the thread is against the rules, apart from anything else it really zaps the energy.

If you're concerned with a post/poster please do report it. If there's a poster you don't agree with you can add them to your ignore list :)

• Heart
M

Member 1682

Hahaha Lee is trying to “bulk up” by doing these PT sessions with the human dildo

Some free advice here Lee

You are going to seriously need to increase your food intake. A couple of wee boiled potatoes and a sliver of salmon are not going to get you anywhere.
My husband used to bulk and the cut, he used to have to eat 7 meals a day - usually chicken/broccoli/brown rice etc and then hit the gym hard - 6 sessions as week of hard high intensity training for a good few months.
It’s hard work, real graft and commitment needed. You won’t last 2 weeks mate!!!!!!

• Haha

MissDE

I'm working at home in my office (no camera required) when I post this and I'm 5 hours behind Uk time. (it is my job to read these kinds of hate threads.....yea I'm coming clean :) (I got bashed for congratulating someone on achieving their degree and getting a great job, holy shit ! that to me is beyond belief in how that was misconstrued) Triggered much honey !!
Why do you care, in all honesty, and I'm throwing this question out to all of you. If "Reb or Pat" is
cheating the government out of taxes or harming her kids. why do you care what she's doing ? (it's a valid question) Why (unless you know this person personally) why would you question what anyone does or feels ! Who has given you that right ? I think the bigger question has to be, who made you right and everyone else wrong and (I'll throw this out to every other member of this hate blog and believe me, this is nothing to compared to some ) If you feel someone is cheating the government of the country you live in, call the relevant department. If you feel a child or children are being neglected or not being treated well in anyway, call children's aid or the relevant authority in the country you live in.
I seriously would like to know, why are you involving yourselves in this online drama. What is lacking in your life that you need to be online, hating in a chat room? Why do you care, what Mrs Meldrum and all the rest of these Vloggers are triggering in you........I'd love to know why you're all so vengeful and hooked on the hate.
Wow! Can I send my cv to you? I have a Disney degree in shite and fibbing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Catwoman

VIP Member
I think her problem is that unlike most other youtubers, her family is 100% reliant on her for income. (Except Daddy Cannon’s possible monthly allowance). Whereas this should have resulted in her being extremely professional with her channel, it seems to be getting to Reb. She seems scatty, unorganised, manic, flits from one thing to the next, gives up on things, gets angry with any imperfect feedback. Lee is in limbo for the viewers; is her part of the channel, is he not? Is her main focus a mummy, or are the kids going to feature less? ??‍♀

I think she’s lost her way, and doesn’t know how to fix it, and the pressure of supporting the huge new murder house has got to her. She says she’s fine then posts quotes suggesting otherwise. Other influencers could take a step back in her position, let the dust settle and take time to make quality content. Reb can’t afford this; she needs to keep churning out filler to try and hide and space out the #ad’s. There has been a lot of #AF’s and undeclared gifteds recently, and while they are so, so, so fortunate to have these, they won’t pay the bills. I think the wheels are coming off for her.
I actually agree completely. There's something else going on with her. Her lack of judgement, erratic behaviours and even the holey sock are pretty good indicators of an underlying situation, potentially around her mental health. ?. Her circle of friends /family other than immediate are significantly reduced it appears and her stomping ground being even more insular another example, she's staying at home A LOT.
She felt and looked unwell yesterday but had to produce something (why no stock vids like she used to have for sick days and holidays?), even a chatty Life update? Everyone is looking 10 years back?? She could have sat in her jammas and done that, instead something even easier, to me that's very telling... she just had the camera on her, not even a little effort in music or making it more interesting. She's simply going through the motions. I don't think she's well. It's showing on her and the end production. ?

What doesn't add up with that theory though is that she's managing the gym, the most critical, self absorbed environment ever outwith social Media. However, we still don't know the real business reason / arrangement for this. I think she's going there with company also. Someone is filming, so perhaps her mum or sister. I could be wrong but I don't think it's a thing you could manage alone feeling like I think she does.

WHY is no one advising her? Or are they? Is she listening? ?
Where's her management in all this? She's at a business critical period with the book coming out, new subs will be popping in to see what she's about and there's no relatable content. Nothing of quality when she CAN produce IT! Even if she listened to here and in comments what people enjoy. ?

I think she needs some self care, a break away from the house. The two of them. No kids, no cameras, no social media updates. As a couple, not 'The Meldrums'. Even for a few days. Re-establish that foundations most importantly. My friend and her long term partner due to a health condition of his chose for her to be the breadwinner. Being able to earn 3 times his salary when children came along it made sense. However, even she was shocked at her feelings. She was angry at him, she lost respect for him. She felt a huge pressure, all working parents do of course, guilt on top for working. However the effect on their relationship as a couple was sad, I don't think they'll stay together forever now,its simply about the kids. I'm not saying this for the Meldrums too, but even my very modern friend was shocked at her feelings towards 'her man' not providing. Despite it making perfect sense for the family unit. MrsM has been brought up with a safe and comfortable lifestyle, with dad being the provider. She's not a motivated, creative, innovative person and I think she's struggling with it all now hard work, effort and tenacity are required.

I'd be interested to hear what others take on it are?

Last edited:

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Safiyah has always been a lovely looking little girl, photos Reb has put up of her as a baby are so sweet! Rebecca did an interview once and said if anyone ever starts on the girls she will STOP vlogging, well someone has Rebecca, in a very potentially damaging way, so what are you going to do? Stand by your words?? It clearly wasn’t anyone on here, we are horrified by that comment about S, you need to start protecting your kids and stop putting them on a public platform where every Tom Dick and pervs Harry are looking at them!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
it is my job to read these kinds of hate threads.....yea I'm coming clean
We love a patronising, condescending queen ? but Jesus this is a depressing AF job.
Maybe ask Rebecca about her university degree and get a different job? Something that gives back to the universe bla bla bla boring ?
I actually didn’t see any issues with your posts until this hot mess ??
As a professional “hate site” reader. I’m almost sure you know by now, you shouldn’t take yourself or the internet so seriously, you’ll get an ulcer if you get this worked up by comments from people you don’t know about people you don’t know. ?

Btw there’s a little site called the Daily Mail you might want to avoid.
The comments section makes tattle life look like kittens ?

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Wait....a professional hate site reader!

Which degree do you do to get into that line of work?

• Haha
M

Member 1682

Urgh god
Could they be licking the Ramminator’s arse anymore?!

“Oh would you look at this guy! He’s an absolute machine! Look at that bad boy go! Gooooooo Rammie you absolute bad boy belter! You beauty!”

???

• Haha

Babs12

It's edgy
It's belter
It's outrageous.....
its a whole lotta funnnn
Freebies to be wonnnnnn
It's a really kraaazy blog where anything can go
It's a sham tax evasion place
It's a go Florrie race
It's a real kraaazy place

• Haha
  • Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Needs luck for craft homework

Away to bring out a book about crafts to do with your kids in a months time

Could not make this shit up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Mabelrose

VIP Member
She’ll have all of them now and blame it on us! Those Titters gave me the shitters!!! ????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think people should be commenting on her appearance it’s one thing to say about no spend and critiquing her channel but don’t be commenting on how she looks that’s awful. Imagine someone commenting online about your flaws! That is actually classed as trolling!

montydonfc

VIP Member
What will the rami-fications ? be for the poor PT becoming embroiled with these two clowns... it was so obvious it was a deal or a freebie. It’s been all “the gym! We did this, I love it, Lee’s not sulking he’s right into his bulking, I miss it when I’m not there, Rami this and rami that”. Yawn Boring Yawn!

• Haha

non binary coat

Chatty Member
If they're too tight to pay £40 a month gym membership I will eat a non binary coat if they're paying out £645 a month on a trainer.

• Haha
  • Wow

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I just defrosted my freezer maybe I should have filmed myself. As the sheep enjoyed her wardrobe video I'm sure they would find watching ice melt exciting ?

• Haha