Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheepie

I get that people who are financially well off with no obvious health or family problems can still have bad days. They can even suffer with mental health issues because let's face it mental health illnesses do not just affect people with "hard lives".

What I don't accept is her manipulating followers by saying we are having no spend January because we have no money. It is not right for her to say they don't have time to get things done when they don't work more than a few hours a week creating "content". It is ridiculous to portray that they live a normal life with all the expensive "kindly gifted" items. Her lack of empathy for others less fortunate than her is embarrassing. And the control over any comments that remotely disagree with her opinion is just wrong - adults debate and can agree to disagree.

Reactions: 31

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Is she for real? Standing in her £600k home, waving about a £25 lipstick a day after a £30 pt session, and a week after booking a holiday, moaning about her hard life. Was she completely blind when she visited the food bank just weeks ago, seeing people in real hardship? Or was her brain just counting the dolla the whole time, paying no attention to others?

The woman is devoid of any empathy from others, she proved that much by deleting comments from genuine followers who discussed not having mums in their lives.

This is all just a sick cry for attention and sympathy, and in turn more book sales.

She actually sickens me

Reactions: 30

Rubynoodle

He’s deluded, public laughing stock more like it. Grown man with his fizzy sweets, fifa and little fish big fish cardboard box chavvy music ? arsing about taking selfies and boiling eggs
He should return to whatever hobbit hole he climbed in to in a sulk and do us all a favour and not come back this time and he can take his shambles of a wife with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
M

Member 1682

Same for me. We enjoy family time. I work 5 days. Hubby works 4 nights. Often we don't see each other for 4 days falling over a weekend. Our kids are in school and creche here. I have no desire to do the same on holiday. It's our week to spend quality time together.
The Meldrums don't live in real life. They don't HAVE to put their kids in creche or nursery, they don't HAVE to leave them with family while they go to work, they don't HAVE to work out fun things to do while solo parenting for 4 weekends straight (on a budget because any spare money goes in savings for a holiday!)
They spend 365 days a year with Poppy so probably see no issue in putting her in childcare while they enjoy their holiday!
They're deluded enough to see it as they put the kids first by both being home full time all year that it's their time.

Parenting doesn't work that way! ?‍♀
That’s exactly it, isn’t it.
They don’t live a real life. Certainly not real compared to most people.
Neither of them has to go to work. Now, who knows what the real story is - wether they are being financially supported by the Cannons, does she make a fortune from YT, did they win the lottery - whatever the truth is, the Meldrums have money coming in from somewhere. There is no other way to explain how they live the way they do with neither of them working. I know they get a lot of freebies but the house had to be paid somehow, even if her parents bought it there is still the daily bills to pay.
They are never going to portray “real” life because they live in a bubble. And while that bubble is intact, however self absorbed they seem, they are never going to change.
I honestly don’t think Rebecca has a clue about real life. And that’s partly her parents fault for her upbringing. A woman in her 20s who’s never had a job in her life can but a £600K house at the bat of an eyelid?! I don’t think so!!!!
Lee seems like a broken little man. He holds no power in the relationship or within the family. He doesn’t contribute financially and doesn’t play an active role on the business either. What does he do? Drives the kids to school and does the food shop?
They are just so far removed from the reality of life it’s pretty absurd. The last few months have really shown how silly Rebecca is. I don’t want to be mean about her but she’s not the sharpest tool in the box.
The last 6 months has definitely seen a shift in both the personal and the professional.
They don’t seem happy. The fake smiles and rehearsed Instagram stories aren’t fooling anyone. Something is adrift.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MrBull

VIP Member
Rumour has it (I know we all suspect it anyway but it’s from a decent source) that a deal has been done between Rami and the meldrums. When (or if) they come clean about the arrangement is the question now. This is DLP all over again I think.

• Wow
  • Haha
M

Member 1682

Apart from almost falling asleep whilst watching the come watch me fold 192749 knitted jumpers and put them in the wardrobe (airing cupboard) vlog, she was getting on my nerves blabbing on about ski holidays and personal training sessions. She honestly has no idea of real life does she ? Can she be bothered to go on a ski holiday and have to lug her children’s ski equipment round? First world problems or what! Why not wait until the children are older? I couldn’t imagine going away on holiday and having my baby shoved in childcare for the week so that the rest of us could go skiing!
Edit - I have nothing against children going into childcare or crèche etc but going on a ski holiday when you can’t all join in wouldn’t be enjoyable for me!
Exactly. A ski holiday is by anyone’s standards a pretty expansive and luxury holiday to be going on. But then this is the girl who, by her own admission, went “all over the world” on ski holidays as a child.
When it comes down to brass tacks she has absolutely no idea at all about the value of money or how “normal” people live. She’s just utterly out of touch and so completely dumb. Could you imagine her going into an entry level job, the kind that most people go into after uni, earning maybe £20K a year (using that figure purely for example, no here to start a debate on graduate salaries!!) can you imagine her face when she realises how little there is left after paying all the bills? How even trying to save for 1 holiday is hard/impossible for most?!
She’s got no idea about anything.
I wish she would just stop pretending that she does. It’s getting more and more embarrassing by the day!

• Heart
M

Member 1682

What is she bleating on about?!
She honestly thinks she comes across as being happy and positive on Instagram...
Are you joking Rebecca?!!!!
No
You come across as being impatient, rude, arrogant, self centred, full of your own self importance and devoid of any empathy or genuine feeling.
Please do not try and play the mental ill health care to try to get off the hook here. ?

• Haha

inspirespirit

Safiyah is beautiful. All 3 of her children are beautiful, as are all little kiddies. How dare anyone write comments about her children. No matter what your beef is with the Meldrums, their kiddies should be out of bounds.

Reactions: 28

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Her video quality declines as her ego inflates. I don't buy poor mental health for a moment, I think she's lazy and she believes she is so fantastic that what she's doing is enough! She looks on her followers with disdain and belief that they'll kiss her ass no matter what crap she puts up. She gets no joy from making videos anymore, it's purely for the income and gifts now, and that shows in the time and effort she puts into the videos.
Reb is doing what spoilt little girls with no work ethic do now, shes coasting!

Abit off topic now but... Saw a friend today she is friends with one of the channel mum girls, (I don't personally know the channel mum girl) my friend was telling me even tho the mummy vloggers appear to be supportive of Reb and she was indeed invited on the vlogger retreat, there is a lot being said about her behind her back. They are all shocked at how quickly the tide turned against her and all have an opinion on how she should of handled things differently to try and minimize damage to her business. There is a general feeling they don't want to be tarred with the same brush as her.

personally think its too late for her to repair any damage now...

• Wow

Molly123

Haha hai laughed out loud yesterday when she was trying to justify how her book was for boys and girls- by giving some examples of what’s it in, and clearly couldn’t remember anything BECAUSE SHE HASNT WRITTEN IT
Also I despise the way she says ‘you guys are going mad for...’ and then compliments herself, it’s like a form of mental illness in many ways because she lives in this weird Meldrum bubble where the lies just fall out of her mouth

• Haha

flyingbuttress

Lee’s IG story is so bizarre, I’ve only ever had a PT lifting weights to demo a movement not do their own reps ??

Unless Lee’s new job is executive assistant to the Raminator - gently dabbing the sweat off his glistening forehead and deleting any of Rami’s negative social media comments for him xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 27

non binary coat

Chatty Member
S is beautiful and has a great personality.

I hope Rebecca learns that is a troll, someone asking if a holiday was a freebie is not a troll.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So Louise Pentland gave this account a shoutout in her vlog.

Play hooray. Ideas for entertaining kids ?
I went to have a look.
OH HELLO MRS MELDRUM ? fancy seeing you here when you’re DEAD ASS ABOUT TO RELEASE A BOOK BASED ON THIS TYPE OF SHIT RIGHT?!
I don’t know enough about her literally masterpiece but Claire Russel I hope you get a cut. Or at least a free copy.

Side note:
can we stop the arguments, the white knighting and the moderating. ?
people will comment what they want when, it’s the beauty and curse of a site Meldrum and others can’t control.
if you have a problem report it.
If it breaks rules it’s removed.
Saves the tatty tiffs ? I’ve just skipped past so many comments because I’m avoiding the arguments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
M

Member 1682

That comment that a troll left about S is awful. There’s absolutely no need for comments like that about a little kid. I actually think S is a very pretty little girl and can imagine she will be a very striking young lady.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Second edition winter released 2019

A guide to flogging shit using just your daughters because you realise the husband is more popular than you ?

Last edited:
  • Haha