Mrs Meldrum #143 Her buttons are working harder than she ever has!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s shilling now for Wish. I mean who even promotes that? She’s so cheap. She looks cheap and that shiny sunburn/tan on her bloated skin. I’d have to go and see the Doctor if the state of that goiter on my neck caused me to have tan lines like a zebra

Reactions: 12
Just wear some outfits from your wardrobe you knobhead, you don't need 5 new outfits for a weekend in Venice!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just wear some outfits from your wardrobe you knobhead, you don't need 5 new outfits for a weekend in Venice!
She has a whole wardrobe STUFFED with clothes and allegedly buys new clothes every week.
Her attitude disgusts me.

…unless nothing fits anymore 😉

Reactions: 23
Note how S jumped at the chance to get away , rather than spending 1 on 1 time with her mum….😁

Reactions: 13
I honestly think all she has in her wardrobe are buttery soft leggings and stripy jumpers. All those crumpled dress hauls from New Look were probably returned.

Do Wish do clothes 🤔
---
‘Her besties mum who is my chum’
She’s falling over herself to tell us how many chums she has, can’t she borrow something from them?

And good to see she’s caught up here, handy little update that the plumber’s there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting that she’s completely stopped seeing the nephew and seems to have completely stopped seeing the childs mother…..

Reactions: 18
Interesting that she’s completely stopped seeing the nephew and seems to have completely stopped seeing the childs mother…..
I wouldn’t be surprised if she had told her not to show any of the boy online and Rebecca couldn’t help herself, desperate to prove to Tattle she’s a nice person.

Or Begs sent her an invoice.

Reactions: 11
She wants a freebie stylist and freebie clothes! Cos she sends back all the hauls she does!

She's a grabbing Beggy witch! Trying a Catherine Tyndsley. 😂 Thing is, it's a crazy world she'll probably get it. Her hair will still look like Worzel Gummidge though. Cue the forced loved up photos in Venice. 🍿🍿🍿
As long as she packs a pair of wellies she’ll be fine 😏

Reactions: 3
She's a grabbing Beggy witch! Trying a Catherine Tyndsley. 😂 Thing is, it's a crazy world she'll probably get it. Her hair will still look like Worzel Gummidge though. Cue the forced loved up photos in Venice. 🍿🍿🍿
Jesus Christ - who on earth does she think she is?! Seriously?!!!!! Needs someone to “style” her?! Why?!!!!!!!! What nonsense is this?!!!!!! Give it up Rebecca. You are a chubby little nobody, no one cares what you wear, no one notices you. Give that big fat swollen ugly head of yours a wobble and grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
she doesn’t have many clothes that fit her, all her hauls are done on Klarna clearly and sent back after her try on!!

She’s having a style crisis because she’s not dressing for her new body shape and in her mind still wants to wear what she did as a size 8 and she’s not. Plus she’s still clearly struggling with her hair situation.

Reactions: 16
All that building noise around her in the garden!!🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.