Mrs Meldrum #139 Fun in the sun? More glum on yer bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy and Pat are in Turkey with the Inconveniences on a holiday with Pals/Chums/The Squad/Team

The weather is rather tit and Beggy has so far spent the first few days having “Vitamin Shots” (aka fruit juice from the hotel buffet) and AFF linking various items as she’s the first and only ever person to leave the UK to go abroad and we just NEEDED to know what was in her handbag 🙄

Place your bets now for the next instalment of Beggy the experienced and seasoned traveler as she spends the next 14 days hiding from her children in a Jet2 resort

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just had flashbacks of the prawn handbag. Will it make an appearance this vacancy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the custom bar 😂😂 absolutely hilarious! I’ve priced up that holiday and it was about £3.5k for 2 weeks for 4 so proper cheap! (For a 2 week abroad hol) it does look like they’re getting what they paid for - cheap 😂😂 hilarious! I’m not knocking the a cheap hol - who doesn’t love that or even the total privilege of going abroad but it is hilarious how she thinks this is up market and fancy 😂😂
---
*vitamin not custom 😳

Reactions: 11
Pools are empty because is Barry Baltic as LeeBoy would say!!
I was thinking that! Why’s no one in the pool? Either the resort is dead or the pool is unheated & therefore bloody freezing! Shouldn’t be a problem for Beggy though she’s a frequent wild swimmer in the wilds of Scotland!😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't you just go for a week to somewhere that's actually hot. Instead of 2 weeks somewhere thats barely warm?

If she wants to look wealthy she should've gone to the Caribbean or Dubai. She honestly thinks people are jealous of her. So, so, deluded.

Reactions: 21
Nah she will be there for the 2 weeks. The longer the better so the tesla is dead by the time they get back.

I do wonder how ever how they fit everything in the boot of that car. I helped a friend put stuff in hers and was shocked how little space is in it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.