Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bullying? I have been blocked so I can’t see any comments on there?
Lol what did you do to get blocked? We should have a chart topping board of tattle members blocked lol.
This morning, in the I'm out to the pantomime post, a random sheep mentioned about the bullying and how the followers must stop it, another asked I think innocently what she was going on about and now it's started again. Anyone reading it and not on here won't have a bloody clue what's going on. No sign of Mrs M in it all they are argy bargying about nothing now, put the sheep back in their pen!

For fun... Who's been blocked for what reason?
Let's find the most inane, pathetic reasons but also the most brilliantly served cutting question resulting in being banished. ?

Reactions: 4
Personally I think if you put yourself up on a public platform and want fame then people are going to comment about your looks! Also Reb seems very confident in her skin! A 30yr old woman preening and pouting taking selfies is such narcissistic behaviour.! Seriously Reb is a pretty woman, I think she looks great for having had 3 kids, but she herself says she has a found face and fat neck.!!! I think a bit of banter or p**s taking of someone pratting about in the woods taking selfies is fair game. However snything more then no. But I have never seen anything really horrible on here? The humour is always ??

Blocked from Pat ?? because he responded to a question regarding the DLP trip saying it’s not an AD and I asked him to clarify if it was gifted instead!!!?! ( so clearly no confusion Reb ?)and just like that my little chicken royal was gone ?

Reactions: 12
Lol what did you do to get blocked? We should have a chart topping board of tattle members blocked lol.
This morning, in the I'm out to the pantomime post, a random sheep mentioned about the bullying and how the followers must stop it, another asked I think innocently what she was going on about and now it's started again. Anyone reading it and not on here won't have a bloody clue what's going on. No sign of Mrs M in it all they are argy bargying about nothing now, put the sheep back in their pen!

Let's find the most inane, pathetic reasons but also the most brilliantly served cutting question resulting in being banished. ?
Thanks for the reply?! When she announced on insta that there wasn’t going to be the Meldrum channel on YouTube anymore, I comment saying “ It’s probably for the best if am honest, I have been a viewer for a while and for whatever the reason the vlogs look smaller and smaller, like 5/10 minutes long don’t know if you enjoying anymore but it would be best to concentrate in your channel to give it more content and substance.” And that’s all I said, I got blocked x

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the reply?! When she announced on insta that there wasn’t going to be the Meldrum channel on YouTube anymore, I comment saying “ It’s probably for the best if am honest, I have been a viewer for a while and for whatever the reason the vlogs look smaller and smaller, like 5/10 minutes long don’t know if you enjoying anymore but it would be best to concentrate in your channel to give it more content and substance.” And that’s all I said, I got blocked x
Omg! I think I remember your comment! ? And she blocked you? For that? Jeez. ? Pathetic sulky tantrum from Princess Postcode if you ask me!

1st account for replying to people on the DLP Tesco Instagram post with tattle links. I also asked why did she say it was a birthday treat but it was very clearly a work related visit. Then comments were turned off and I was blocked by both Rebecca and Lee.
2nd account asking if the food bank was a genuine good deed or an Ad...turned out to be an AD.
3rd account I liked a comment asking her why didn't she say it was a paid partnership with Ella Kitchen like Emily Norris did.

Reactions: 9
I was blocked after calling her despicable for accepting money to make a food bank ad.

Reactions: 10
I was blocked after calling her despicable for accepting money to make a food bank ad.
Could have called her worse... I certainly thought it!! THAT'S when I found tattle!

1st account for replying to people on the DLP Tesco Instagram post with tattle links. I also asked why did she say it was a birthday treat but it was very clearly a work related visit. Then comments were turned off and I was blocked by both Rebecca and Lee.
2nd account asking if the food bank was a genuine good deed or an Ad...turned out to be an AD.
3rd account I liked a comment asking her why didn't she say it was a paid partnership with Ella Kitchen like Emily Norris did.
loving your perseverance! Gold medal for endurance! ???

Reactions: 15
I was blocked for liking a comment someone wrote about her doing too many ads lately ??‍♀

Reactions: 6
I was blocked for liking a comment someone wrote about her doing too many ads lately ??‍♀
? You can't even express an opinion with a like? That seriously limiting engagement,
bl?dy hell, that's quite sad, funny but sad!

Reactions: 10
I think we should agree to disagree, comment on what we agree on, scroll past what we'd not say to someone personally. Laugh together in what makes us chuckle. I do think it's a good comparison to say here is like a bunch of mates sitting bitching though.

Meanwhile back on IG there's still argy barging between sheep over the bullying twats comment from this morning. Still no mention of tattle though so goodness knows what it's all about.

Mrs M must be laughing at the ping pong comments on here then the two sheeples arguing over nothing on her IG!
But more importantly where ARE her glasses from ?? ?

Reactions: 5
I asked her did she ever get a priest in to get Casper out of the utility room or is it possible to live a happy, healthy, content life with a ghost that finds the crypty Sitting room too dark even for him.

and would she be offered a 2 for 1 discount if she also got the evil purged from S ? considering she’s SUCH a massive problem in the household and seems to be leading the other nuggets down a dark, dangerous path.
I mean florrie is already refusing solids because of her

Ok i didn’t but ??‍♀

I also asked was this a game of charades with the chums in which this lad was doing a physical representation of Rebecca making content for her channel

596989C6-7D02-4AE7-B3A2-4B55F516A27A.jpeg

Reactions: 30
I asked her did she ever get a priest in to get Casper out of the utility room or is it possible to live a happy, healthy, content life with a ghost that finds the crypty Sitting room too dark even for him.

and would she be offered a 2 for 1 discount if she also got the evil purged from S ? considering she’s SUCH a massive problem in the household and seems to be leading the other nuggets down a dark, dangerous path.

Ok i didn’t but ??‍♀

I also asked was this a game of charades with the chums in which this lad was doing a physical representation of Rebecca making content for her channel

View attachment 3862
??????????????

Reactions: 3

Ok i didn’t but ??‍♀

View attachment 3862
Omg you actually had me going then! ???

I was blocked for liking the comment that disagreed with the bullying comment today. Theatre must have been boring for her to have time for that. Or maybe that's what Lee is so busy doing off social media, his job is running after Reb online, tidying up anything that either doesn't ask where she got something or telling her she's fabulous.

Her reputation is apparent in the fact she's twice recently put a call out for collabs and hasn't had one with any other Channel Mum vloggers. No one with any sense would touch her, and you can't blame them!

Reactions: 14

Ok i didn’t but ??‍♀

View attachment 3862
??

I got blocked for liking a comment where someone called her out on doing so many ads.
I also had previously mentioned the house and responded to the dirty mirror in the stories.

Reactions: 8
I was blocked for liking the comment that disagreed with the bullying comment today. Theatre must have been boring for her to have time for that. Or maybe that's what Lee is so busy doing off social media, his job is running after Reb online, tidying up anything that either doesn't ask where she got something or telling her she's fabulous.

Wow, just wow. I don't get it. Unless I missed some of that thread? ? So presumably anyone else did AND the one disagreeing? Incredible. ?

Wow, just wow. I don't get it. Unless I missed some of that thread? ? So presumably anyone else did AND the one disagreeing? Incredible. ?

Her reputation is apparent in the fact she's twice recently put a call out for collabs and hasn't had one with any other Channel Mum vloggers. No one with any sense would touch her, and you can't blame them!
Edited... Not sure why duplicating? Must be a ghost ?

It must be exhausting checking every comment on every post for anything negative morning,noon and night.It must be impossible to live in the moment...unless they take it on rotation to check.Negative comments or questions that she doesn't like rarely last longer than a few minutes and there are plenty of them...delete delete delete!

Reactions: 14
??

I got blocked for liking a comment where someone called her out on doing so many ads.
I also had previously mentioned the house and responded to the dirty mirror in the stories.
The dirty mirror ? no hope for those commenting on the squint picture! ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.