Mrs Meldrum #13 Unlucky For Lee, Public Figure No More, He's Been Binned With The Tree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
APA won't care but hopefully a message to Tivoli with screenshots of the original post, imploring them to never gift her tickets wouldn't hurt!

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, thought I'd check out who the outfit collabs are with...
Anyone ever seen the film 'single white female' ?

I'd find it more interesting than the same shit view of the road to nowhere in the woods 'at the back of our house'.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Gifted tickets

I think she's deleted a few squares as there was a gifted theatre post I can't find

It's on lees.

I can't remember if nutcracker was gifted

Reactions: 4
Rebecca Lamb is a carbon copy of Meldrum with the gilets and Dublin boots so this what I wear collab will be shit.

Good to see her branching out to collab with bloggers who kiss her ass and bow to the meldrum gifted alter.

Reactions: 8
Curious.... You clever people that understand social media. You tube, how much would you expect a vloggers subs to be rising at MrsM's level?
Just a little 400 in a week doesn't seem much. Or is IG where it matters more?

View attachment 3908eh? Surely (s)he's not actually buying everything mentioned...
Nutter!

Rebecca Lamb is a carbon copy of Meldrum with the gilets and Dublin boots so this what I wear collab will be shit.

Good to see her branching out to collab with bloggers who kiss her ass and bow to the meldrum gifted alter.
They are all channelbum members ?

Reactions: 6
The problem here is Mrs Meldrum has blocked and deleted any comment that wasn't gushing about her..She hasn't answered any queries maturely or accepted not everyone would agree with everything. Instead she's pushed away people who would of perhaps disagreed with one post and carried on supporting her and turned them against her. Because she herself hasn't allowed opinion. So she's now getting a taste of her own medicine by having to censor her own opinion.

Another reason it isn't coming across well is because she only EVER criticises things she paid for. She's never ever given an honest critique of anything gifted so she comes across completely dishonest.

One rule for her about wanting to be able to criticise and slate other peoples work but it's not allowed of hers or she's being trolled. She really needs to grow up it's pathetic she can't answer people maturely and instead deletes and blocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
View attachment 3908eh? Surely (s)he's not actually buying everything mentioned...
Allllll the lipsticks??? Really??

I think Pats been sent to work creating insta accounts, I SINCERELY hope that person hasn’t bought all those things, have some originality!!

Reactions: 12
Allllll the lipsticks??? Really??

I think Pats been sent to work creating insta accounts, I SINCERELY hope that person hasn’t bought all those things, have some originality!!
If she said she was buying a ton of horse shit some of her brainwashed sheep would rush out to buy it. ?

Reactions: 10

I hope themummymonologue stays far away from the meldrums.

Reactions: 9
Top gifted by joanie no doubt. No mention of that.

I’m surprised that the comments haven’t been deleted.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.