Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
View attachment 992733
Isn’t it funny when you see these instahuns ‘in the wild’ so to speak. When the photo isn’t one that they’ve styled, posed and taken themselves from the heights of space…they just look so different. Beggy looks like she’s raided her mum’s wardrobe here. They really are tiny, hobbity people aren’t they. No wonder they’ve got narrow footbeds.
She looks like a young Gail Platt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Christ, she's boring isn't she?
I mean, I always thought she was boring tbh and a miserable cow, but she's even more boring than she used to be?!
So non coffee buying followers can't hear the delights of her rambling about having covid and moaning that her shoulder hurts, but the coffee buying ones can?
Not gonna lie, think the non paying followers have got the better end of that deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sharpietail

She deffo walked the dog at the weekend with her gaggle of children and Lee, and Lee’s been out and about in his car since before the weekend, so to see the lies she plays out first hand is INFURIATING!!! Does she not realise there are locals that might happen to watch her stories??? Such a dick!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I know the owner of the development company - would it be weird to send him a Thank You card 🤔 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She’s going to concentrate on herself more this year!!!! How???!!! She ALREADY concentrates on herself more than any other person! How can she be even MORE selfish?! I’m sure Beggy will find a way!
She cannot wait for poppy to be at school can she, miserable bitch. She’s literally rubbing her hands with glee at the prospect of all that time to do nothing every day.
Ffs what a shit boring life. And Beggy your dog is fucking ugly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why, just why would you deliberately leave one of your children out. What would they have said to her? It's just so mean. Poor P. 😔
It goes beyond being mean. It’s deliberate and systematic exclusion. There’s no need for it at all - she’s nearly 5!!!!! She’s not a baby that can’t be taken out - she’s a member of the family! It’s appalling. It’s disgusting. I don’t care how they choose to justify it to themselves or what excuse they come up with to try to explain it - it doesn’t matter. Deliberately leaving that wee girl behind and then behaving like she doesn’t exists and that they are still a family of 4 is tantamount to abuse.

If they happily exclude her from activities like this then you have to question what else they exclude her from - does she get fed with the rest of the family? Do they bath her? Do they dress her properly? Etc

• Sad
Reactions: 37

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Betty's description of Pat and Reb's sex life reminds me of that scene from the Inbetweeners of Will's first time...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
£300 to fill the boiler which may last 4 months…. Doesn’t sound astronomical to me love!!!!! Shows how stingy these wankers are with the heating if they can make £300 last 4 months!!!

Reactions: 35

Catwoman

VIP Member
His head looks like a light bulb 💡
The lights may be on but there's certainly no one at home with that one. 😂 Gormless Gype.
To think when they had the 2nd you tube channel 'The Meldums', his pasty faced personality showed her up to be a spoilt moany faced sulky bitch seems so funny now. Its hard to believe they had TWO successful You Tube channels, the shine paling quickly when the mask came off . Of course, Princess Stompy Feet put an end to the family channel as it was becoming popular and she didn't like him enjoying himself. Back then she would take herself away from him and the girls and was always working, always 'editing' leaving him to run the home and the channel and take centre stage whilst she sulked upstairs. (obviously now we realise she was sitting on her flat arse reading and doing self care). Even leaving him to do the uploading (he was always the one running about getting the videos uploaded via the Golf Club Internet). 🏃⛳. He made a better job of content with his drone footage and stupid Dad humour but it wasn't hard to improve on the identikit blond channel bum crap. Now look at them? He's working himself into an early grave, the girls have lost the consistent parent and she's pricking about her bedroom wrapped in a towel flogging foosty oxster cream looking like a grubby readers wife.

What a pair of immense fuckitups. Crumbling assholes that lost it all, including their dignity.

• Heart
  • Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
How are you managing to drink fluids though if you aren’t scheduling it and don’t have a bottle telling you what time to drink?
Hope you’re okay though ☺
It’s tough but being a 33 yr old adult I have the skills to keep myself alive without a plastic bottle

I’m doing well thanks. Still managing to parent the other little humans too whilst my partner is offshore.. in your face Rebecca 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I predicted her doing a life coaching course when Poppy starts school a few threads ago. Something with no real qualifications or accountability.
“Rebecca, I really need your help. I feel unfulfilled with life and like I’m at a crossroads. Can you help?”

“Absolutely. What you need to do is think only about yourself. If you have kids - lock them in a room. If you’re married, make sure you post thirsty photos on social media when your husband’s working and invite your PT round for dinner. Look smug at all times. Buy all the clothes with the horizontal stripes. Live life on the edge - don’t put celery in the soup even though it’s on the recipe. Make new mums feel rubbish by taking a sudden and prolonged interest in their husband. Get COVID? I can give you a calendar that shaves days off your isolation period. And make sure everyone knows who your favourite child is.

That’ll be £500, or you can sign up to me a close friend so you can watch me walking through the soon to be gone woods talking absolute shite”.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Y’all are welcome 😜
She’s a liar. An absolute liar. She categorically DOES NOT have any ones bank details nor does she have anyones address. She’s lying. As per usual.

the sad part is - she actually thinks she’s being really clever here. Shes making these claims because she’s trying to put the frightners on to those who’ve been posting her stories on here. But as per usual she’s just shot herself in the foot!!!!!!

Numbskull.

blackheart2.0

So they went bowling, my 3 year old loves bowling. I am sure Poppy would have loved it, so sad she gets excluded from trips

• Sad

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I feel like I should send Mrs M a note to say thanks.

Today may have been Blue Monday. But I spent a lot of it smiling and feeling smug that no matter how down I feel about my shitshow of a life some days, I will never ever look like half as much of a dick as she did today for that deodorant ad!! Cheers Becky!

94710260-B729-4501-8451-AF53105BB1F8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
They are the most awful cunts doing this. I could cry for Poppy. My littlest one would be in floods of tears if we did this - particularly if the older two came home after spending their Christmas pennies. Presumably tight arse didn’t bother buying anything for Poppy in abstentia

Even if it is for an ad, just decline it as you won’t leave a child out or say you will pay for Poppy to come

• Sad