Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is Fs hair is so long they could easily have a decent amount cut off and it would still look „girly“.

Reactions: 4
Look Tattlers, I’m on a beach, with my children, WE ARE HAVING THE BEST TIME, you are all just so, so, so jealous ;-)
Mmmm yes let’s go swim where all the boats are emptying their tit and wee. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The only times my kids were out of school throughout their entire P1-S6 education was for national sporting competitions, so classed as authorised absences and even then I would get a text asking why they weren’t in school…eh, check your records, there’s a letter there 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not once were they taken out for holidays in term-time, holidays are long enough as it is!

I digress, for someone like Beggy who hates spending time with her kids, I just don’t get why she feels the need to extend her kids’ holidays and the time she has to spend with them.
I’m an ex teacher and I must admit my favourite thing about giving up the profession on a full time basis was the flexibility of holidays

Pink pencil!! 😂😂😂😂
It was not

Reactions: 2
She doesn't look like she's caught the sun at all.

Oh and another picture of the rats tails, looks scruffy and unkempt not cool

Also need to think of some thread titles or she will end up blank again 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
Why take the kids in the first place. Surely the fact her parents are next door, they could easily babysit the girls for a week?
To me that seems like a win all around. The meldrums get a cheaper adult only holiday, girls get to spend time away from their psychotic mother and go to school like all the other normal kids. Grandparents get alone time with grandkids and provide a novelty sleepover for them.

But I have a feeling that Rebecca's mother is just like her, and I don't personally see Rebecca being a very attentive grandmother in the future, judging by her mothering skills.

Reactions: 17
I’m an ex teacher and I must admit my favourite thing about giving up the profession on a full time basis was the flexibility of holidays
Ooh, glad I’m not the only one! I’m an ex teacher too and, while I obviously haven’t been going on holiday much recently, we have book a holiday that straddles a half term next year, so my daughter will be missing a few days of school. I don’t mind admitting that; my personal opinion is missing a few days it won’t affect her or her teacher that much at all, but it will benefit our family a lot.

That said, if we had had 2 whole weeks off for October half term, I would book a holiday during that time. Beggy’s girls will have been out of school for 3 weeks just so she can save a bit of ££.

Reactions: 6
I think her mother would rather tit a brick than look after her grandchildren! Cut from the same cloth her and Grabecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, neither mummy or daddy cannon seem particularly interested in being hands on grandparents.

Reactions: 9
How many puffa coats does one teeny tiny woman need? She lives in aberdeen not the Arctic 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Mrs Meldrum: £6 a month what a rip off, you and your sandcastles can drip off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.