Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY SHARE THIS?
Dear god anything for attention!
Can she not keep anything personal?
It’s unhealthy .
I certainly wouldn’t be sharing photos of my dead relatives to strangers on the internet no matter how sad or relfective I was feeling.
Weirdo

Reactions: 20
Wheeling out dead Grandad yet again for attention and content.

Rebecca - this tit is sick. What is wrong with you? Seriously. This kind of tit is so weird, inappropriate and wrong. The man is dead and yet you can’t let him be - you use him for attention? You sick witch.

Reactions: 20
There is no way she watched Maid. Or if she did she is so bleeping thick and vacuous she took nothing from it. I’m watching it and cannot stop thinking about the poverty cycle, DV system etc. however there is a scene in it where this wealthyish young man talks about his peloton but he’s still sad! I wonder if she watched that part??

Reactions: 13
So the other week she was saying about spending £200+ on a pair of wellies and now she can’t afford a swimsuit?! LOL if she was that well off, surely she could find something even if it cost her £100! Probs waiting for a seafolly gift to drop on her door step 😑

Reactions: 21
There’s a new gym recently opened in Banchory, wonder if she’s angling for a free membership there? I know she still follows The Unit’s insta as she’s liked a couple of recent posts. If I could remember the name of the new place, I’d check and see if she’s followed them.

Definitely something afoot with the number of posts on her free story, bet the sheep are beginning to feel cheated 😂

Reactions: 8
View attachment 822392
Glad the holey costume is getting to go on holiday 😄
Sorry I feel the need to comment on this. Why is she justifying to all her followers about her body. Just get on with it. Also, what she is describing is practically my life (but I work 30 hours a week) and only have 2 children. I used to say the same and then I started making the right choices at the gym I limited my calories. (I’ve avoided saying eating healthily as that is not always the case with calorie limiting). Anyway, I’m 1.5 stone down and back to my pre baby weight. Weights Rebecca. And calorie deficit. Spinning for 20 mins on your peloton isn’t going to change your body shape. Drinking water is great but to lose weight a deficit is needed. Anyway. Boring weight loss rant over. She’s just a bit uneducated about these things.

Reactions: 14
I forgot about the wellies :ROFLMAO: they didn’t have her size (lie) so she just never went back. Basically they didn’t give her them for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I feel the need to comment on this. Why is she justifying to all her followers about her body. Just get on with it. Also, what she is describing is practically my life (but I work 30 hours a week) and only have 2 children. I used to say the same and then I started making the right choices at the gym I limited my calories. (I’ve avoided saying eating healthily as that is not always the case with calorie limiting). Anyway, I’m 1.5 stone down and back to my pre baby weight. Weights Rebecca. And calorie deficit. Spinning for 20 mins on your peloton isn’t going to change your body shape. Drinking water is great but to lose weight a deficit is needed. Anyway. Boring weight loss rant over. She’s just a bit uneducated about these things.
Something definitely happened that stopped her going to The Unit. Did I read here that Rami had been round to her house at one point or am I making that up?

I completely agree with you @Cheeseandbiscuits. I’ve just started going back to the gym after a long break and I’m grateful I can afford to go with a PT because if I was going by myself I’d just wander around not confident in what I was doing. He helped me work out my calorie deficit and told me it was up to me what I ate (which also works for me as if I’m told to avoid something, it’s like a red rag to a bull) and we are doing weight-based content so I’m losing weight, toning up and even from mid-August I’m noticing changes.

I do think this sudden posting on how she feels about herself is purely for content imo - I know it can be easy to hide how you really feel but I’ve never once seen a photo of her that makes me think anything other than she is in love with herself. Desperate to seem relatable to more people so they’ll sign up to pay her monthly for the most full, uninspiring shite on IG

Reactions: 12
You’re all so right she is just so vacuous
Is this all she has going on in that small mind of hers
Seriously?! Who the hell would want her to hold them accountable for anything? If anything, it should be her plebs holding her accountable for the money they’re gifting her every month 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
'for just five extra pounds a month I will add you to my CLOSE CLOSE friends list where I to tell you every hour to go for a walk and to have a glass of water'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What a dick. 😂 Holding people accountable? She's never held herself accountable in anything other than drinking water and 10k steps. Vacuous existence.

Reactions: 14
She’s so self absorbed. Seriously love, no one on holiday is going to care a damn what you look like in a bikini. Shut the duck up about it. Buy a swimsuit and get on with it, it’s a family holiday to bloody Tenerife with your husband and 3 kids your going on dear, not America’s Next Top Model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
‘Emergency bikini order’ Only because you were hoping to get a ‘kindly gifted one’ and it never happened!!

Reactions: 28
So little going on in her life that she’s focusing on an arbitrary step count and…drinking water 😂

Tell you what, Beggy, I don’t mind holding you accountable for:
- treating your girls fairly
- cutting down on the “me time”
- giving up the latest MLM which targets people who can’t afford to lose the money they inevitably will
- rewriting your cv and learning some new skills
- stopping treating your dog like a boyfriend

Reactions: 24
Why the duck would anyone take anything this twit says seriously or look to her to hold them accountable for the bollocks she spouts? She never sticks at anything!
Tropic, Airbonne, press ups, book club...
And 10k steps is nothing for the majority of us. I've got a job in an office, and I can manage it easily! Oh and I can also manage to drink water too! 👏 👏
If this is what £6 gets you, then the sheep are muppets and she won't give a duck what crap she tells them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.