Mrs Meldrum #117 Choppers Eve wifie, needs to get a lifie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask how everyone knows the content will definitely include the children? Not kept up as much past few weeks as been unwell. I went off your posts/knowledge instead of her Instagram but was wondering how you guys knew the little ones will be posted in this exclusive club ? 🤢

Reactions: 1
Can I ask how everyone knows the content will definitely include the children? Not kept up as much past few weeks as been unwell. I went off your posts/knowledge instead of her Instagram but was wondering how you guys knew the little ones will be posted in this exclusive club ? 🤢
Because beggars has zero scruples when it comes to making a quick buck that’s how

Reactions: 3
Because she has nothing interesting in her life, and will exploit anything people will pay for. Sadly this is her kids.

Reactions: 2
Oh yes 🙌 I know that 😂as low as they come. But just thought it was mentioned in the ‘subscription’ or something

Reactions: 1
Hope it’s all declared to HMRC 🤔
Hmm unlikely, might have to drop them a little message.

Those converse are awful, eurgh! Beggy beggy need those pennies.

Imagine spending your days thinking of what tat to link on the gram for people to click on so she can make money from them 🤮

Reactions: 4

Imagine spending your days thinking of what tat to link on the gram for people to click on so she can make money from them 🤮
New venture coincides with furlough ending
Nature of meldrum Ltd video production

I feel like was couple business grants keep them going this year.
I thought companies House has to add business loan they do something called micro accounts.

Whatever happened to wee lads drone business?

Reactions: 3

She's got such a unique sense of style hasn't she? I think the style is called 'no'. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello to the Jealous 15 Ba@#ards!
What with the weather turning colder now, just in case you were wondering if we would get to see this beauty again……let’s not be disappointed in case Pat let’s us down…..here it is! My pleasure….

08EEB4E0-E994-4D54-9336-B3370F29B92F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I take it that Rebecca wasn’t invited to the Royal Deeside wedding of the year this weekend just gone? 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
79A92701-22F8-4CD0-A455-57C170648328.png

saw this on the Ingham thread… could this be Beggy?

tbh I’d love to know who it is about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.