Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s just odd isn’t it. Like if her worries had been silly trivial joke-y things then I think lots of people share in a “haha listen to what my kid said today” way and that doesn’t really bother me. People like to share things online nowadays for lots of different reasons and I generally don’t judge anyone for what they say or share unless it’s harmful in some way. But this just seems a bit intrusive and a bit of a betrayal.

Perhaps F is worried about food because she actually listened and learnt something on the trip to the food bank and worried that her unemployed mother is wasting all her cash on size 8 leggings

Reactions: 2
I’m in Scotland (an area which has pretty much been in lockdown since October 🙄)
Im not meeting anyone for my kids to see their friends. Just because kids don’t have to distance doesn’t mean it’s safe.....I don’t know if other parents are following rules. I know people who are doing whatever they want, been to house partirs so I don’t want my kids near theirs.

I don’t for a minute think this is Rebecca’s reasoning though. If the girls want to see friends that she’s not friends with their mums there’s nothing in it for her.

Just pointing out we’re not up here having a great time letting our kids play at the park 😔
No. But if she wanted to the kids could meet up with some friends. It’s obviously everyone’s individual decision but she’d be perfectly entitled to. Makes me think she’s not friends with their mums - suspect she’s not the favourite parent at the gates.

Reactions: 2
I'm confused about where she's from. Did she grow up in England and then move to Banchory when she was youngish? She doesn't sound Scottish

Reactions: 1

Likeagilmore

Bottom of the front page. There’s one who I think is ‘she’. No posts, member since Aug. 🚀
Sorry to be a totally idiot but how do I get to the front page. Can you do it on a mobile or has it got to be a laptop? Please don’t feel like you need to reply.

Jade33

VIP Member
Thought the velvet thingy was a christmas pressie!!!! How can she add link it if she didn’t buy it herself - she might as well go and stand on the streets behind aberdeen beach boulevard !!! ffs!!!
Anyone can aff link anything they want, they don't even have to own it!

fireflies

VIP Member
Confused as someone who doesn't like tvs
Don't they have 3 tabs as old family room one moved to snug.
Old one lounge
The 1st new one in new kitchen diner.
Doesn't even look that big or fancy.
I really would love a Samsung framed tv

Also, she’s banging on about her girls missing their friends. Wasn’t saying the other day that in Scotland under 12s don’t count, so she’s been meeting up with one other person so the girls CAN see other kids?! Whereas in England our kids haven’t seen anyone for bloody ages. Not that I begrudge her kids, Christ knows they deserve to see someone that isn’t her!
Not really to be fair because adults can only be in twos outdoors so unless kids were big enough to close enough to go to a park by themselves it’s not that feasibly to be in groups .