Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The significance of the field has bothered me more ages.Everything thing she does and says has a(not very well hidden)meaning,but I couldn't work it out until I drove past said field today and realised it's a stones throw fromView attachment 77057

It's six o'clock somewhere?🥂

Oooh I know where this is! Didn't realise it was by "her" field though. Very apt 😂😂

I referred myself for CBT for my awful emetephobia. I felt like a doctor would think it was a silly "problem" so I googled CBT self referral in my area instead and got IAPT information straight away. They were really good, I still struggle but that's not a reflection on their service or skills! I hope you can get some help too xx
I second going to IAPT. I self referred as I just couldn't tell my doctor how bad it had all got anxiety wise. I mean I couldn't leave the house at that time, so I couldn't have got to my doctor. They're really good and got back to me quickly. They do the initial assessment over the phone, which I really struggle with, but I told them beforehand and they were great. I'm right at the beginning of my treatment, but they're so helpful

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What the heck was she doing sat naked wrapping herself up in a dinosaur blanket, acting all innocent and, well, just plain weird 😂

Her behaviour is so strange, always trying to pretend she has anxiety and is all sweet and innocent.

Reactions: 12
I bet she was mega pissed off that Louise Pentland and Mother Pukka were at the NTAs and she wasn’t invited.
Maybe your invite got lost in the post Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It must burn her that lyndsey has been invited to clean Blenheim place. But Mrs hinch doesn’t actually clean anything dirty so she’s not actually a cleaner. Think the dirtiest thing she’s cleaned was that staged hob when she was on this morning. She’s not relatable to anyone coz her house never gets dirty.
And she looked so uncomfortable doing it like she didn't have a clue what to do. God, imagine being invited on to live TV to talk about cleaning when all you know how to do is pour tit down a drain 🙈

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s straight on the phone to Gleam today questioning why Louise and MP got invited and she didn’t! 🤣
“I’m much more important and famous than those two, I’m Mrs Hinch!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a thought, she probably isn’t even invited on to TV because all she ever does is use branded chemicals and therefore has nothing to talk about. Unlike Kim and Aggy who used natural products.

Reactions: 13
And she looked so uncomfortable doing it like she didn't have a clue what to do. God, imagine being invited on to live TV to talk about cleaning when all you know how to do is pour tit down a drain 🙈
Yes that’s what I thought. And what was with her sniffing the fabric conditioner. She’s very odd

Reactions: 1
View attachment 77275
So she's basically admitting that her goal is to become famous. What a sad twit.
It really annoys me how easy it is to become famous these days. I'm a huge Queen fan and they had to work really bloody hard to become as big as they are now, even after freddie mercury's death they are still touring. Not just them but a lot of other singers/bands out there. All the actors/actresses who had to go through drama school and crappy auditions just to get where they are today. Then you get this dick who just filmed herself cleaning her own bog nearly everyday, sprayed zoflora and lenor about like it's an air freshener and rinsed people out of every penny she could get her grubby little hands on. So inspirational 🙄 you know what soph, I actually hope you do become the celeb you so desperately want to be because right now you're not famous enough for the media to give two shits about all the dodgy things you get up to, but once you're famous enough then the truth will all come out, you've ruined it for yourself all you had to do was just carry on with the "little old me" act but you just couldn't help yourself, you had to bully people, set your army on people, you just have to have the last say. There's just too much drama surrounding you now.

Sorry for the rant but I've had a bottle (or two 🤫) of wine and I'm sick of this tit show
If she did get famous I wonder how she will cope with being mobbed by paparazzi like Diana, Meghan markle, kardashians etc
She doesn’t want to be papped now as it’s not filtered (plus there’s no paps there anyway🤣) but can you imagine all the unfiltered hideous pics the paps would get 😂

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion..

Tattle is reaching a century,Soph's hoping she will get invited to the NTAs eventually but Sorry hunzzz you ent no celebrity.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Tattle’s reached 100 and Hinch is turning 30, will she ever clean something that is actually dirty?

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Why the photo of Ronnie half dressed? It’s only 30 seconds to put his legs in his babygrow😡

Reactions: 4
Feel sorry for hansomeszzz, he gets kicked out into that garden all the time instead of taking him for a walk cos she cant be arsed. Yet she harps on about how much she loves that bloody field, well take your dog for a walk on it then you lazy mare.

Reactions: 15
Its ridiculous....

I have 3 kids and zero help during the day from family, my husband works until late. I take kids out everywhere, do lots of activities with them. I don't have hours free during ghe day to clean.
I have a big old house that will never look showhomey (but has beautiful character, not soulless).
I don't like her fakeness, decor, style, use of chemicals AND I dont like cleaning.

BUT when I watch her immaculate house it STILL makes me feel bad that I haven't washed down the radiators or damp dusted skirting boards.

How on earth does she make her followers feel, those that look up to her and feel like she has a perfect lifestyle that they believe they can have too if they disinfect everything and light a wax melt?!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.