Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The harnesses on the car seat need to be snug against the baby. With a big padded snowsuit, they’re not. And the baby can slide out the car seat if there's an accident xx
And overheat. Car seats have excellent insulation to keep babies warm. Easy to overheat in them so absolutely no need for coats to be worn in there

Reactions: 11
96% of the stock of the art set is gone already in less than an hour! Jesus next thing she’ll be selling her farts in a jar on eBay and her followers will be fighting over them
My husband told me about a lady who makes money through taking barely clothed pictures of herself, selling jars of her bath water 🤷‍♀️

People will buy anything and from the comments of the hinch army saying she is like a friend, how amazing she is etc I'm not surprised.

Although it is 100% not normal but there we go

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure there's many people who for going out to send £3 on a luxury hot chocolate is not an option.
What a load of insensitive bollocks.
And the rest, drinks are expensive now! I'm sure they are closer to £4-£5

Reactions: 5
There's a lot of us on here that suffer with Anxiety. Sending you all love and a virtual hot chocolate guys ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you 💖 Thats very true I have read bits online and i know its all tricking me into worrying and thinking stupid ridicukous thoughts but it almost makes you loose control and sense of ‘reality’ as such, really nasty feeling. Will look into seeing my GP / or maybe an online chat or number I can call
I saw my doctor when I had PND after my first baby. They gave me a number and website for IAPT service which is self referral, maybe have a look into that? It really helped me

Reactions: 8
Thank you 💖 Thats very true I have read bits online and i know its all tricking me into worrying and thinking stupid ridicukous thoughts but it almost makes you loose control and sense of ‘reality’ as such, really nasty feeling. Will look into seeing my GP / or maybe an online chat or number I can call
I referred myself for CBT for my awful emetephobia. I felt like a doctor would think it was a silly "problem" so I googled CBT self referral in my area instead and got IAPT information straight away. They were really good, I still struggle but that's not a reflection on their service or skills! I hope you can get some help too xx

Reactions: 7
Such a catfish.

I do think she's pretty tho. But duck me such a catfish.

I just told someone she was younger than me (I'm early 30s) and she thought I was lying 😂
You often find when young people have work done it can have the opposite effect and make them look older than they are. Harsh makeup doesn't help either 😕

Reactions: 11
I saw my doctor when I had PND after my first baby. They gave me a number and website for IAPT service which is self referral, maybe have a look into that? It really helped me
Do you have the website link please?

I referred myself for CBT for my awful emetephobia. I felt like a doctor would think it was a silly "problem" so I googled CBT self referral in my area instead and got IAPT information straight away. They were really good, I still struggle but that's not a reflection on their service or skills! I hope you can get some help too xx
Thank you i will definitely have a look online xx

So she is suffering with anxiety and goes to Costa for a hot choc - have you seen the amount of cars in the car park behind her - shes obvs somewhere huge. If her anxiety was that bad and she wanted a hot choc wouldn't you find a little tea room or quiet cafe instead of dealing with a load of people?!

Reactions: 22
Thank you, I have been thinking that but havent plucked up the courage yet! Wouldnt know how to explain it properly x
There is also an app called catch it which explains different coping methods for anxiety. It might help you find the support you need to see your Gp x

Reactions: 3
I drink my anxiety away. That sounds bad, but once the boys are asleep I drink so I can sleep to stop my mind racing. It is the absolute worst way to deal with it as alcohol is a depressant but I’m too embarrassed to go to the doctors to ask for help as liars like this utter prick put such a stigma on people who actually suffer. She has no idea how hard life can be but her flock of sheeple will believe anything she spews.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So she is suffering with anxiety and goes to Costa for a hot choc - have you seen the amount of cars in the car park behind her - shes obvs somewhere huge. If her anxiety was that bad and she wanted a hot choc wouldn't you find a little tea room or quiet cafe instead of dealing with a load of people?!
It looks like she's on a retail park about half a mile from her house.home bargains is there.
Let's wait for her latest haul?

Reactions: 10
So this is what anxiety looks like apparently guyszzz, confident, cocky and full of herself.
Screenshot_20200128-140748_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Your pulling my pisser you are Mrs H.. Sat on stairs anxiety.. Oh and next in a coffee shop surrounded by a large carpark. You on the same planet?

My sister got flu and I'm unable to go out to help her because my anxiety is real.

(edit as not sure I'm allowed to use her surname)?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.