Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I see her fake anxiety has reared it ugly head 🙄
Literally just thinking that. Someone has told her we've called her out on it and then BOOM! all of a sudden she's sat on her stairs making an Instagram story about worrying and feeling on edge.

Never mind hun, I'm sure going out for a hot chocolate will make it all better. Some of us have to rely on citolapram, but hey, I've heard hot chocolate has the same effects 😒 never thought of that 😐.

Absolutely fucks me off. Making a mockery of anxiety, she's got no bleeping clue what it's like!!!

Reactions: 14
McDonalds were all out of hot chocolate....

What the F**K am I going to do now?????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So someone mentioned Histrionic personality disorder the other day. It's a cluster B disorder, same as narcissism. The threads are moving too fast for me to quote them, but look at the list of symptoms from webmd.com (obviously the last one isn't relevant here):

.....A person with this disorder might also:
-Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
-Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
-Shift emotions rapidly
-Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
-Be overly concerned with physical appearance
-Constantly seek reassurance or approval
-Be gullible and easily influenced by others
-Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
-Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
-Not think before acting
-Make rash decisions
-Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
-Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
-Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
That is Hinch to a 'T'.

So someone mentioned Histrionic personality disorder the other day. It's a cluster B disorder, same as narcissism. The threads are moving too fast for me to quote them, but look at the list of symptoms from webmd.com (obviously the last one isn't relevant here):

-Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
-Shift emotions rapidly
-Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
-Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
-Not think before acting
-Make rash decisions
-Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that hinch has a personality disorder. She's got all the traits and characteristics of a Narcissist.

Reactions: 19
I wish all my troubles were forgotten about with the sip of a hot chocolate.
Shes got no bleeping clue, has she?

Especially now we know whe she is dumped on hinch because of her illitimate half brother (sams husbands first child)
Nieces are like older grand children. They love to be involved around babies. Sorry but I can’t see anything strange about it.
[/QUOTE]
i dont think theres anything weird about it either...older kids like being involved with their little cousins..my 16 year old will happily play along and be Darth vader or what ever character my nieces (3 & 7) want her to be..(she wouldnt do this for anyone else).
her niece obviously loves being with Ronnie and he looks happy and more comfortable with her than he does his own mum!

Reactions: 6
So for everyone who suffers from anxiety, myself included. All we need to do is head out and drink hot chocolate! What an absolute bell end!
Well bugger me, I'll throw my meds in the bin and crack out the cadburys.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that hinch has a personality disorder. She's got all the traits and characteristics of a Narcissist.
My Mother has borderline personality disorder; for a long time we thought she might be histrionic due to her penchant for creating drama (like someone else we know). But the mental health team have gone with borderline. Hinch seems different to her, but definitely cluster B whatever it is.

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

Soph & Jamie joined at the hip, no ones allowed an opinion or else she'll flip!

Reactions: 41
The harnesses on the car seat need to be snug against the baby. With a big padded snowsuit, they’re not. And the baby can slide out the car seat if there's an accident xx

I’m not sure! Interesting though... 🤩
Even my 3 year old grandaughter reminds us if we don’t take her coat off when she’s in her child seat as she’s been told it’s safer without !! Mrs h thinks a lot of rules don’t apply to her

Reactions: 8
I wish all my troubles were forgotten about with the sip of a hot chocolate.
Shes got no bleeping clue, has she?
Not a bleeping scooby!! She's really fucked me off with all that. I'm not having a great day today, and when my anxiety strikes, I can't eat, drink or sleep, let alone go out the house. Absolute Bellend!!!

Reactions: 8
The significance of the field has bothered me more ages.Everything thing she does and says has a(not very well hidden)meaning,but I couldn't work it out until I drove past said field today and realised it's a stones throw from
20200128_131838.jpg

Probs too early for wine?! 🤔🤫🤣
It's six o'clock somewhere?🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I followed a lady by the name of Rachel who Grinch also followed and it was announced today she had passed away due to her illness she had. It's interesting Grinch will post about Kobe but not her, a mother of 3 and fellow instamum...maybe I'm looking into this too far by it's pissed me off not even a comment from the Grinch on the grid or a story passing on condolences...could be cause I'm 33 weeks pregnant too but duck sakes, Soph, you are something else.
I followed Rachel's story as well and couldn't believe that Hinch never mentioned her passing but mentioned Kobe's. Tells you all you need to know about Hinch.

Reactions: 15
That's 3 glasses of wine!
Can someone tell me how to get rid duplicates please?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

-Shift emotions rapidly
-Not think before acting
-Make rash decisions
Blimey! 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Blimey sophie is on here more than me at the moment! I'll have to start checking her stories to find out what's being said on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.