Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have this feeling that Mrs Hinch posted on her story, ( it seems relatable, even tho hers is fake) the feeling of worry/anxiousness every DAY. Even though nothing is wrong, nothing bad has happened, the day is still the same as yesterday, I cant seem to shake it😕 It started a few months ago out of the blue and I havent recently had a baby or had any trauma or anything so I dont know why it started. Horrible feeling
If you can book in with your GP now and see what resources are available for you x Anxiety is a horrible thing and if you can nip it in the bud now you’ll save yourself a lot of pain ❤

ps: anxiety can trick us into feeling that we’re in control because we’re constantly worrying and taking steps to protect ourselves, you don’t need to have had trauma just maybe a similar situation in the past where your mind maybe needed to protect you x

Reactions: 11
Have you tried the Mrs Hinch fbook group? They will most likely know but also please advise your sister how dangerous this is. Th

If you can book in with your GP now and see what resources are available for you x Anxiety is a horrible thing and if you can nip it in the bud now you’ll save yourself a lot of pain ❤

ps: anxiety can trick us into feeling that we’re in control because we’re constantly worrying and taking steps to protect ourselves, you don’t need to have had trauma just maybe a similar situation in the past where your mind maybe needed to protect you x
Thank you 💖 Thats very true I have read bits online and i know its all tricking me into worrying and thinking stupid ridicukous thoughts but it almost makes you loose control and sense of ‘reality’ as such, really nasty feeling. Will look into seeing my GP / or maybe an online chat or number I can call

Reactions: 4
I've excused myself to the toilets twice this morning to try and get a hold of myself. I'm desperate to get home.
She pisses me off at the best of times but today is the first time she's really made me angry. I couldn't finish watching that story. How her followers lap that tit up I'll never know.
Sorry to hear your feeling like that today , she's disgusting isnt she ! I dont know how they actually buy into her "I'm feeling anxious rubbish either ".

I actually had to message Hinch the other day when I saw Ronnie in that snowsuit in his car seat. I said it's not safe to wear thick or padded items due to the risk of babies being flung from the seat. Do you think she replied or acknowledged it? Did she duck
She's more likely to do the same thing again next week than listen to our advice. The more we criticize hinch the more she does it. She can't stand been told she's wrong and how dare we question the pampered princess cos she is perfect after all.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t know why so many people follow her life? Because she pays them too? 3.1mil followers, over half are bots hun.

Called out for bullshitting about anxiety. Oh look, she is having bother with anxiety.

Pull the other one you absolute cretin.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to hear your feeling like that today , she's disgusting isnt she ! I dont know how they actually buy into her "I'm feeling anxious rubbish either ".
She's sat there almost giggling through it. I know everyone experiences it differently but it just doesn't add up with her.

As for me...I'll have a bath in hot chocolate later, see if that takes the edge off!

Reactions: 5
My 12 year old son asked me how old she was and when I told him, he was totally shocked he thought she was closer to 50 🤣🤣🤣
I was shocked shes the same age as me! She looks sooooo much older but acts like a bleeping child!

hot chocolate is the miracle cure incase you didn’t know guyzzzzz she really takes the piss. Funny how she can film herself when her anxiety hits her when I know friends who genuinely struggle and it’s the last thing they would do she’s such a melt. Also how fake were the swimming videos

Doesn’t know why so many people follow her life? Because she pays them too? 3.1mil followers, over half are bots hun.

Called out for bullshitting about anxiety. Oh look, she is having bother with anxiety.

Pull the other one you absolute cretin.
It’s not just her anymore, it’s the community she’s created. The Hinch group as long as you don’t critique their dear leader are actually quite supportive of each other. That and she’s transformed cleaning into ‘hinching’ - cool, glam, trendy.

Reactions: 5
She's sat there almost giggling through it. I know everyone experiences it differently but it just doesn't add up with her.

As for me...I'll have a bath in hot chocolate later, see if that takes the edge off!
I know yes with her smug face , its infuriating! Nothing adds up with her because it's all fake .

Dont forget to put some cream on that and a cherry on the top that will be sure to do the trick 😝.

• Haha
So someone mentioned Histrionic personality disorder the other day. It's a cluster B disorder, same as narcissism. The threads are moving too fast for me to quote them, but look at the list of symptoms from webmd.com (obviously the last one isn't relevant here):

.....A person with this disorder might also:
-Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
-Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
-Shift emotions rapidly
-Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
-Be overly concerned with physical appearance
-Constantly seek reassurance or approval
-Be gullible and easily influenced by others
-Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
-Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
-Not think before acting
-Make rash decisions
-Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
-Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
-Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My crippling anxiety appears when it suits.
But drinking hot chocolate makes me not give two hoots, Guyzzzzzzz !! duck right off!!!

Reactions: 18
I'm just catching up but had a thought, she probably hires the pool so she can take videos and film 😂

Most communal swimming pools you aren't allowed to do that!

Reactions: 6
I think its quite obvious that motherhood doesn't come naturally to get to her. Hinch loves herself too much and she hasn't changed her lifestyle or routine at all to suit Ronnie. Its sad really
I agree and I think that’s why last week we saw her making Ronnie laugh and she was shrieking like a mad woman. She was so excited that he ‘seemed’ to like her and respond with a smile for her.
I find it so sad That Motherhood has taken a back seat to her ‘Stardom’.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.