Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me most is how she has to film EVERYTHING. She would get the cleaning done faster if she didn't hold her phone in one bloody hand!!!!! It annoys me now end.

And as someone who doesn't have much time to clean as I work full time (like many of you wonderful people) and ended up doing it last night while half watching Love Island (my guilty pleasure) I wouldn't dream of picking my phone up and Instagramming while I'm wiping my disgustingly dusty furniture.

1) because no one wants to see how thick that dust was 🤢
And 2) because it would take me 3 times as bloody long!!!!

Reactions: 15
What annoys me most is how she has to film EVERYTHING. She would get the cleaning done faster if she didn't hold her phone in one bloody hand!!!!! It annoys me now end.

And as someone who doesn't have much time to clean as I work full time (like many of you wonderful people) and ended up doing it last night while half watching Love Island (my guilty pleasure) I wouldn't dream of picking my phone up and Instagramming while I'm wiping my disgustingly dusty furniture.

Thanks so annoying.. I while back I started following melody housanni on insta. She was in the apprentice a few years ago. I like following her. Takes the kids swimming, soft play, and football, and ballet etx and sometimes shares tips on how she managed work life balance as cooking for the kids whilst they are playing etc... Nice to follow someone a bit more relatable

Reactions: 4
thought she’d actually gone swimming alone with her and ronnie, of course jamie went aswell 🙄
I called it on the previous thread but I got the power ball and wrong/ and that her niece has come along! Also why is she dragging her coloured hair through the chlorine is she too important for a hair bobble🤢🤢

Its weird because she cant go alone and has to bring her niece with her 🥴
Especially now we know whe she is dumped on hinch because of her illitimate half brother (sams husbands first child)

• Wow
Permanently playing catch up here! 🥵🥵🥵
Noticed the high chair/finger food story “finally Soph!” And she’s feeding him crisps???? Ok maybe some sort of baby food thing I’m guessing (my youngest is 23 so not sure what’s around these days). But surely a bit of chopped banana (not from a pouch!) or something like that?
I think there are massive food issues in that house. Soph only eats processed crap out of a jug and over feeds everyone else. What fun they’ll all be having in a few years 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Especially now we know whe she is dumped on hinch because of her illitimate half brother (sams husbands first child)
[/QUOTE]
Its weird because she cant go alone and has to bring her niece with her 🥴
Nieces are like older grand children. They love to be involved around babies. Sorry but I can’t see anything strange about it.

Reactions: 15
Really grates on me too. I’ve recently found out that I’m expecting through what seems like a miracle after being told that it would be pretty much impossible to conceive and to be honest I don’t know what I’m going to do once baby arrives in September. My husband works away a lot, neither sets of parents are close, and all of my friends live in Oxford and I’m 25 miles away so worry it will just be me, the cats and a baby that I am in no way prepared for muddling through on our tod all day 😱
Congratulations 😊. Don't fret, once you and Bubba find your groove, your little routine, you'll settle ❤ research what's out and about in your area that you and baby can do together, sometimes the days can seem long and lonely with a newborn and that's even with family and friends around. Some things to break up your day, little change of scenery can really help. And ignore Hinch and her fake bollocks!

Reactions: 7
Nieces are like older grand children. They love to be involved around babies. Sorry but I can’t see anything strange about it.
[/QUOTE]
I do think she’s sweet but a few threads back she wrote her homework on Mrs hinch “book” but it was vomit worthy. I’m sorry I just find the whole family strange xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do think she’s sweet but a few threads back she wrote her homework on Mrs hinch “book” but it was vomit worthy. I’m sorry I just find the whole family strange xx
[/QUOTE]
Exactly 😂 just think its weird the lot of them and Mrs hinch would bring any old tom dick and harry swimming with her just so she doesnt have to be alone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had about 29K followers, few PR packages, not sure if influencer is the right word, but mostly just enjoyed the time she had with her kids making memories. It was beautiful but painful to watch some of her stories cause she knew her time was limited. Even while so sick she would still breastfeed her youngest...quite the inspiration (at least to me who has formula fed 2 kids straight out of the womb lol).
Is this the lady whose husband had taken over posting things, following her journey? Think I may have come across them recently if so. How sad 😞

Reactions: 3
How do we know it's a private lesson? May just be avoiding filming other kids as that's not allowed at any pool I've ever been to?
There’s a primary school in the ‘village of Maldon’ that has its own swimming pool that can be hired privately.

[/QUOTE]
To be honest that’s what kids of that age will do! She will idolise her auntie and I’m sure she is proud she is “ inter famous “ So to speak x She does spend a lot of time there. She’s like a big sister xx

Reactions: 12
I struggle to find time to brush my hair some days 😂
I wonder how Jamie's family about seemingly never being included in any of these things with Ronnie?!
Good point, it's obvious that they've been snubbed aswell. You almost forget that Ronnie has 2 sets of grandparents and she probably doesn't give them the lickings of a dog. I reckon they don't like her much tbh and let's face it there isn't much to like.

“Emasculated husband”???

it’s 2020 for goodness sake, what on Earth?!
Yeh hes a modern man and full credit to him for being so involved with Ronnie and supporting his wife, but c'mon, hes essentially her witch!

Soph..."jamie, film me cleaning the door mat", "film me washing make up brushes", "film me cleaning some other pointless thing", "take me B&M", " take me Tesco", "come with me on a girly day out", "watch ronnie all the bleeping time so I can prod things I've bought for no reason and show the guyyyyzzzz".

Jamie.. "soph, I want to watch football in peace"

Soph.."ARRRRGGHHHH OMG JAMIE WANTS TO WATCH FOOTBALL, I'M GOING TO HAVE A bleeping BREAKDOWN!!!"

Definitely emasculated

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Yeh hes a modern man and full credit to him for being so involved with Ronnie and supporting his wife, but c'mon, hes essentially her witch!

Soph..."jamie, film me cleaning the door mat", "film me washing make up brushes", "film me cleaning some other pointless thing", "take me B&M", " take me Tesco", "come with me on a girly day out", "watch ronnie all the bleeping time so I can prod things I've bought for no reason and show the guyyyyzzzz".

Jamie.. "soph, I want to watch football in peace"

Soph.."ARRRRGGHHHH OMG JAMIE WANTS TO WATCH FOOTBALL, I'M GOING TO HAVE A bleeping BREAKDOWN!!!"

Definitely emasculated
“Jamie turn the sun down!!!!!!!!!!!! And move your flip flops immediately” 😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Did they buy a H glass from Tesco for Henry to have his Christmas prosecco in? 😂😂😂
Can we please not mention the glass?? I have now had to relegate mine to the 'spare glass' cupboard so nobody sees it. I really liked that glass!! :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Exactly! Yesterday with the sock and the beauty blenders! Just stop filming and use both hands.

I actually wonder if she ever hinches her phone. Phones are the most disgusting things one has with them, worse than a woman's handbag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.