Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord will someone give her 5 minutes peace to clean her already clean crappy iconic brushes PLEASE! Not enough hours in the day πŸ˜‚πŸ€’πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Seen a lot of posts about mental health today. I’ve been there too, I know what works for some people doesn’t work for others but I’ve found these links really helpful. No swipe ups, no *gifted, just practical down to earth advice. I don’t want to patronise anyone, but I used to suffer terribly with anxiety (still get the occasional flare up but nothing compared to how I lived before). Counselling is what worked for me, I’m not sure about in England but if you can get your GP to refer you, even if there’s a long waiting list it’s a start. You don’t have to live like this, you deserve better ❀

https://open.spotify.com/show/7ADkjXwA5v9nSg7aYmnEEt?si=mrupE_u3QAiIv4ye8_Tv4A The Overwhelmed Brain podcast

https://open.spotify.com/show/19BOekO4dSbutuHw29ipA1?si=rwtP3EgESw27If0WlJdM7Q Unruffled (parenting podcast)
Thank you for posting these , I'm so glad you did .I've just watched the first one and it got me thinking about things 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can she make it any more obvious that she reads here? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What happened to her not reading about herself? Oh that's it!! Another lie. πŸ‘€πŸ™ˆ Hiya soph 🀣πŸ€₯πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who "duzn't can use the nice make ups guyzzz"
Hourglass (about Β£50 a palette) Estee lauder Double wear, Rodial skincare. ALL PREMIUM BRANDS.
Nobody will begrudge her spending money on make up and skincare, it's the way she slyly hides it that pisses people off

Reactions: 24
Thread title. Can I suggest "Soph's been buying followers tut-tut, while Ma Barker's at home minding Jabba the Mutt"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My suggestion... Jabba the Mutt at home eating sausage rolls and pies, whilst Hinchy ditched her anxiety and had a β€˜nite’ off at the ice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title, Jamie gambles and won't stay put , must get a pizza for jabba the mutt

Reactions: 18
Not sure if this pic has been posted in previous threads but what the actual duckπŸ§πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oooh, I do love a good unfiltered photo! Proves she looks like a completely normal almost 30 year old and not like a 20 year old model. Eyebrows look a bit painted on for my tastes but I believe that's the fashion now?

Reactions: 14
For someone who doesn’t know good make up brands she’s got a good couple of grands worth of make up in those drawers.
ive said a few times the brushes have never been used πŸ‘‹πŸ» Soph. Using them on handsomes hole is not the same as using them on your face hun.
Give Ronnie a piece of toast. Let him feel it, squeeze it, get it on his face. Don’t put his mashed tit down so it looks like he’s exploring.
I’d love to know how many of her followers are real so I know how many stupid people there are in the world. My MIL loves her. Safe to say shes a bleep too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.