Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how hinch makes out that she only has time to get things done while Ronnie sleeps! It's hilarious how stupid and deluded she is. I mean has she ever been left on her own with him cos I really don't think she would cope and know what to do. Shining her sink for the gram comes first......always!

Reactions: 9
By the way everyone, I have crippling anxiety too and I'm building up the courage to go for a walk at 1.30. I hope i don't chicken out!
You and me both! I have to force myself to walk round the block at lunch time. Else I'd only go out to do the food shop with my husband at the weekend. It's terrible living with crippling anxiety. Reading yours and others posts this morning is like looking in the mirror. I relate so much because it's the same for me 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just catching up on this thread this morning. We have GOT to get "Jabba the mutt' into the next thread title 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You and me both! I have to force myself to walk round the block at lunch time. Else I'd only go out to do the food shop with my husband at the weekend. It's terrible living with crippling anxiety. Reading yours and others posts this morning is like looking in the mirror. I relate so much because it's the same for me 😔
Its shocking how many of us suffer! I have my safe things I do such as the school run, post office runs etc but some things I talk myself out of for fear of whatever my head tells me is scary 😭

• Heart
Yesterday she put makeup brushes into a blue makeup bag and they definitely are not the ones that need cleaning today. But hey she’s bound to go to her field to pick up the bullshit sometime this week .

Reactions: 5
Thread idea (as they're going so quickly 😉)
Hinch got 99 threads, but the witch ain't won

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
There’s no shame in doing that, u used it for its intended purpose.

Now if u came on and said u had hinched ur kitchen that’s a different matter.

U didn’t soak a sanitary towel in zoflora and stick it to ur bin did u?
😂 I didn't, because I'm not a twit 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Seen a lot of posts about mental health today. I’ve been there too, I know what works for some people doesn’t work for others but I’ve found these links really helpful. No swipe ups, no *gifted, just practical down to earth advice. I don’t want to patronise anyone, but I used to suffer terribly with anxiety (still get the occasional flare up but nothing compared to how I lived before). Counselling is what worked for me, I’m not sure about in England but if you can get your GP to refer you, even if there’s a long waiting list it’s a start. You don’t have to live like this, you deserve better ❤

https://open.spotify.com/show/7ADkjXwA5v9nSg7aYmnEEt?si=mrupE_u3QAiIv4ye8_Tv4A The Overwhelmed Brain podcast

https://open.spotify.com/show/19BOekO4dSbutuHw29ipA1?si=rwtP3EgESw27If0WlJdM7Q Unruffled (parenting podcast)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has a lot of make up brushes for someone who knows nothing about make up
All those gifted iconic brushes, usually they’re all clean and brand new!
Then when she posted the story about her drawstring make up bag yesterday she had real techniques brushes in there!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Its shocking how many of us suffer! I have my safe things I do such as the school run, post office runs etc but some things I talk myself out of for fear of whatever my head tells me is scary 😭
Fellow anxiety sufferer here aswell. *hugs* ❤

• Heart
The post about Kobe has just made me feel physically sick. Why post something like that when she hasn’t probably ever heard of him before, let alone his daughter. duck off Sophie, you make me bleeping sick, jumping on the bandwagon of people who actually knew him or have followed his career and were actual fans, unlike you 😡 You are sick in the head
I would hazard a guess that hearing about his death was probably the first time she’s even heard of him. She doesn’t strike me as the type to know of many sporting legends, nor an NBA fan.
The fact that she can post a tribute to him yet the 39 people found dead in a lorry down the road from her never got a mention, nor did the most recent terror attack on Londoners (because her Mums a real Londoner don't ya know) in November on London Bridge, or what about the gang culture and knife crime epidemic we are currently in the middle of where young boys and girls are losing their lives on a daily basis and what about the whole bleeping issue with...ya know...climate change and the fact our world is in some parts melting and in others ablaze and burning to the ground!!

ETA -Don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect her to report and post on every single tragedy that happens but as tragic and as sad as it is, what’s happened to Kobe and his daughter, it seems a strange one for her to zone in on when she seems oblivious to the things that are happening in her immediate world around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one who had safe things! I try and explain it to my husband, but he doesn't really get it. I have safe things... the post office is safe and I have certain safe routes when I do force myself to walk. No idea why my brain thinks this, but to me I can walk one way round the block, but not another.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That Kobe post is so odd. It's not just a RIP Kobe Bryant. She says she "can't process it". Yes, it's very sad but I just think it's strange to word it that way..

Reactions: 6
Just cleaned my kitchen while the kids played and made a mess of the living room and guess what, I didn’t need to video any of it and I’m in the skankiest top and bottoms because who buys outfits to clean in 🤔

Reactions: 5
I hear what your saying , it makes you feel guilty doesn't it not being able to do things with your family members and then makes you feel even worse .Its like a vicious circle . Same here when I go out too .I really do hope you do manage to get out on Saturday but if you cant dont feel bad about it it's not your fault it's your illness , maybe have a nice meal in together just the two of you and at least then you can sit and relax and enjoy your meal . I think we have just got to stop thinking she has anxiety and come to the realisation she a fake and then maybe it wont make us feel so bad , Happy Birthday for Saturday hope you have a lovely day .
Thank you for saying that ❤ I agree that we need to stop thinking she has anxiety! And thank you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.