Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, so she had DOI on her to do list "bits and bobs" and then Ma Barker put it on a tadaa 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ they're so cringe. "ice nite out". Cretinous. I just went to a preview of This Country with the cast this week and I was mega excited (it was freaking awesome) I only felt the need to write it in my diary as an upcoming event 🤷🏻‍♀️ did I miss out? Should I have posted a selfie of me and my husband having a laugh directed at the "haters"?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No congratulations, support or even a mention of Joe Swash? It was obviously just an opportunity to be seen with her ‘bestie’ on TV. As for the ask me anything random on the way home 🙄 She clearly makes the questions up herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Quiet this morning soph is ur head sore? Or is it come down Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread kept me sane during a night shift on a hospital ward 😂

thanks girls! 😆

Reactions: 16
Her answer to this has pissed me off. Basically pretty much yes they are the perfect couple as the only disagreement they have is over the most minor insignificant thing - that they laugh about anyway.

No you stupid bimbo you have a relationship that includes arguments and disagreements from time to time like everyone else’s does.

But no you have to paint the perfect life and relationship to make your hinchers compare their own relationships to and feel tit.
If they have such a perfect relationship then why does she go into complete meltdown when he goes out and post manic videos of her on her Instagram stories hiding behind the General filter (which only makes her look more insane). Not to mention this belittling she does when he watches Arsenal with her "We're playing...we just scored" etc. FFS woman that's what people say when they watch their team. Don't be so bleeping dumb.

Reactions: 11
Do you think she keeps her nails the same colour for months so people won't be able to tell if she has pre recorded pointing at stuff and prerecorded cleaning etc... Just a thought
I've thought this for a while now. She has nice nails so why doesn't she have them in different colours? You've got a very good point here. 😀

Reactions: 6
I've thought this for a while now. She has nice nails so why doesn't she have them in different colours? You've got a very good point here. 😀
Having her nails done used to be a big occasion for her and trace. Then she has them short before Ronnie and now she never mentions even getting them done 🤨

Reactions: 8
The post about Kobe has just made me feel physically sick. Why post something like that when she hasn’t probably ever heard of him before, let alone his daughter. duck off Sophie, you make me bleeping sick, jumping on the bandwagon of people who actually knew him or have followed his career and were actual fans, unlike you 😡 You are sick in the head

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
3.1m followers now, if she keeps buying them at 3k a day that'll be 4 million by end of year which means she can command a higher fee for having so many followers - Such bull tit, its embarassing.

Reactions: 7
Well I'm fuming !!! How DARE this woman say she has anxiety ! She wouldn't know what anxiety is if it punched her in her fekin witchy face . I could scream I'm that angry . Try not being able to even go into your back garden Soph , try only going out five times in a whole year and that was only for doctors appointments , try having a teenage daughter that asks you to go shopping with her but because of your anxiety you cant do it . Try not being able to go on holiday with your family because of anxiety , I could go on and on . It makes me want to cry I'm so angry that she says she has anxiety and can still do all these things. Fuk me I'm even anxious writing this now , shaking and hands sweating . Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid stupid witch 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 23
It says they are from Manchester though. I wonder if she’s just repeating things that have been said on here

oh my gosh what a sad life to live. They has to be more to life than cleaning 🙈
I think you can say you're from Mars on the Daily Mail and they'll accept it! Ms
Vacumming up a tiny pile of crumbs. I’ve seen it all now! And she used her chemical covered marigolds to adjust the cutlery, even the baby spoons. She always writes these stupid lists and includes things like “Light wax melts”. Why not just do the thing and save yourself time by writing stupid lists?
Because she's a twit!

Why are they pretending like Jamie wasn't there though? Course he was.. lurking in the shadows haha
Makes me cringe so much... like I mean I don’t consider her famous. But him 🥴🥴🥴. People must have been who the hell are these two 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No congratulations, support or even a mention of Joe Swash? It was obviously just an opportunity to be seen with her ‘bestie’ on TV. As for the ask me anything random on the way home 🙄 She clearly makes the questions up herself.
Honestly. Everything about her is so fake. Including her over botoxed face. Not a good look. But yeah not even tagging Joe!! ‘Sorry guys I just like couldn’t have done DOI’ the question didn’t even ask why she didn’t. Just ‘are you tempted’. I mean you know you’ve reached Z level when you get asked on that show 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I could have written this myself as I only went out 5 times last year also and only just round the corner. If you want to chat I’m here
Well I'm fuming !!! How DARE this woman say she has anxiety ! She wouldn't know what anxiety is if it punched her in her fekin witchy face . I could scream I'm that angry . Try not being able to even go into your back garden Soph , try only going out five times in a whole year and that was only for doctors appointments , try having a teenage daughter that asks you to go shopping with her but because of your anxiety you cant do it . Try not being able to go on holiday with your family because of anxiety , I could go on and on . It makes me want to cry I'm so angry that she says she has anxiety and can still do all these things. Fuk me I'm even anxious writing this now , shaking and hands sweating . Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid stupid witch 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.