Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for so called best mate Trace.

She has known Stacey all of 3 months and Tracy 10ish years? As they went to school together.

She plasters Stacey all over her social media.. Tracy hasn't even made it onto her grid posts!

Shows what Hinch is like really.

Reactions: 21
Not one mention of joe!
She has had a fab night, she has had a night out, she she she she!!!!!

Joe has worked damn hard training for months!!! Rehearsed for more hours she’d know about in a day!!!! Not one tag, one praise nothing!!!!!!!!!

😳🤬
Exactly. She’s been there all night and I’ve not seen one ice skate ⛸ or anything remotely to do with dancing on ice. All about herself!

Reactions: 13
Not even a “omg I’ve seen torvill and dean” now come on I’d love to watch them live!!!!!

Reactions: 10
So I have been a lurker since Alicegate. I don’t really use SM, I just like being nosey and it makes me feel more normal 😂 I come on tattle and then check Instagram. But I have a few confessions for I have sinned.
1. the flash spray (the blue one from a few weeks ago) I bought it 😳 and now it is the only cleaner I use. It is such a good product..... introduced by Hinch 😢 I’m sorry.
I now flip my pan lids. I didn’t know it was possible and now my pans are actually stored rather than piled on top of each other.

but as atonement a rant!!!

1. Why did she put a pic of her and Jamie with the gretel filter in Ronnie’s baby book? Really you want to look back at that?!
2. The cutlery drawer from today. Has she kept the stickers on? Really? Even I wouldn’t do that and that’s saying something.
3. Going back to the Ronnie in the bath photos. Am I right in thinking Hinch uses the gretel filter as a facade? To give herself a bit of protection etc etc but she will happily posts videos of her baby nearly naked for the whole world to see. Surely in the bath you are vulnerable, it is one of the times you need privacy, protection, it’s private for no-one else’s eyes. She CHOSE to use the filter as a mask for herself, yet that poor baby has no choice. I would hate pics of me in the bath (even if my bit and bobs hidden) I would feel so exposed and vulnerable.
I hate the hypocrisy. If you want to use a filter as a screen, fine but please please don’t then leave your baby exposed for anyone to perv over.

first post on here and it was a bit of a rant! Sorry if these have been covered before but I needed to confess and rant!!
Yes I noticed the stickers still on the cutlery storage boxes. Does this mean she didnt clean them before adding the cutlery to them? Naughty girl!

As if someone has asked if her teeth are real!!! Reading here again Soph 🙄 I've said it before it's boring how predictable she is and how blatant it is she reads these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nobody: ...
Literally nobody: ...
Sophie and Stacey: THEY TRY AND PIT US AGAINST EACH UVA BUT WE ARE BESTIES FOREVAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think she keeps her nails the same colour for months so people won't be able to tell if she has pre recorded pointing at stuff and prerecorded cleaning etc... Just a thought
I bet because before Trace used to do different colours every time she had them done she would show them off a new colour or pattern or maybe it’s because she’s a boring twit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.