Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A night off ๐Ÿ™„ HINCH you never have a night on!!!!!
She is such a cretin isnโ€™t she. Really boils my blood. And I bet theyโ€™ve put their airheads together and both made the cryptic post to get attention. Now everyoneโ€™s going to comment and repost saying โ€œwhy would anyone want to come between two of the most powerful women on this planetโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Of course she wrote on the pizza box! Thereโ€™s no apostrophe so you can tell itโ€™s her ๐Ÿ˜‚

The day you was at Dancing On Ice

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200126_213216.jpg

WERE all Hinching mad. I wonder if that means they used to be deluded sheep but have seen the light. Going by the state of that pizza, I can believe they are no longer fans of her ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
โ€˜Apart from my daughterโ€™ what about your friends or family ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ after reading on here ive really noticed all her followers are thick as duck
CB3686DD-52B2-44FF-9957-FBD0E7034CBE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I hate to white knight but when you compare her capital โ€œMโ€ โ€œWโ€ and โ€œAโ€ in her Hinch to dos with the pizza they are different. She curves her โ€œMโ€s and the Aโ€™s are rounded then crossed. Could have been Jamieโ€™s but sorry to say itโ€™s not hers.

Reactions: 9
You will now
I hope so! Fed up of reading about how the sun shines out of her arse. But I've never seen anything negative about Hinch in press so I assume all articles are paid by Gleam (is that a thing?!)

Reactions: 7
she would have recorded doi and will go home and admire herself in the audience #bellend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A night off? Soph love, try having a proper job, balancing work, baby, home life. Every day to you is a day off because bug boys at home.
Don't think you realise how easy you have it sitting at home posting a story for ยฃ40k while we all work hard for about ยฃ1k a month and hardly ever get to spend time with our babies.
Where as your at home 24/7 and get to spend all your time with your son.

You are the most unrelatable twit.

Reactions: 33
Itโ€™s taken me a whole week but Iโ€™ve finally caught up from thread #89! No skipping! Not sure what that says about me. Send me a dominos, cooking wine and a hansnoms sausage roll xoxoxo

also been a beneficiary of a new username courtesy of admin. I said I was sorry to be a pain. Touchรฉ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Looks like her handwriting on that pizza box ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
does Maxine work at the pizza place? ๐Ÿ˜

ICYMI

90B69E29-B2C0-4F00-B27C-4B100B00CA06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

does Maxine work at the pizza place? ๐Ÿ˜

ICYMI

View attachment 76493
good old Maxine has made a return

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That clip of them in the crowd together, it looks like Hinch is sitting with her back to Stacey, strange position to be in next to your bestie...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.