Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil and holly spoke to Stacey not hinch. Stacey had moved to front with the other families.
Hinch will read this and say that the only reason they moved her was they couldn’t get the cameras up to their row. She’ll be asking Phil and holly to follow her again also

Reactions: 1
Look a right pair of twats dressed the same, same hair and same glasses. how old are they 14?

Reactions: 19
I am so angry upset and just feel so blergh seeing her out tonight acting like that with Stacey, I suffer with really bad anxiety and my husband has to have days off work when I have doctors appt etc, because i Wouldn’t be able to be in a waiting room let alone a tv audience! we go shopping once a week and sometimes I can’t even do that, we get half way and I have to come back, we never have guests round just family and very close friends, that’s what it’s like for me living with anxiety and when I see her having anxiety attacks when it suits her it makes me so mad!
Same as me, my love. I haven’t stepped over the front door since Friday. We never people over at our house. Never ever. We don’t live near family. My husband and kids are my world. Don’t really have anyone else xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
can just see it now “come on J lets go i can tick off some tit in my book & the 2 Ronnies will be wanting Mamma, duck em duck the pair Em never really liked her anyway & u can delete Joes number RIGHT NOW...... Jamie come on we’re leaving u know what i will get u new sim & number on way home”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Phil: “And tonight ladies and gentlemen, we’ve been joined by a very special guest. All the way from Maldon - it’s Mrs CuntCliffe!”

Also... nearly choked. Has J-chump got a proper shirt on? Is he feeling ok? I bet the too-tight wife beater is underneath and he’ll whip it out on the drive home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh for fecks sake, my cousin has just commented on that bellend post saying those two, Stacey and grinch, are her favourite instagrammers and she has been ordering hooks off eBay and got so many ebayers lately. And that she would rather stay in cleaning/organising now than going out.... Am I allowed to disown my cousin for these reasons?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I absolutely bleeping hate Mrs hinch and all that she stands for.. she’s lying, manipulative, narcissistic and cuntish.. but - no need for all the screenshots and slagging off what she looks like on here. It only makes us look childish and bitchy. I personally think she’s physically really pretty without the filters. It’s her morals (lack of) that are ugly!
I dislike her use of filters because she allows her followers to think she looks like a 20 year old model and then claims to have anxiety about how she looks - it’s enough to make a lot of them feel really bad about themselves. She looks absolutely fine, she doesn’t need them and it’s a terrible example to impressionable people that she thinks she needs them. I think the only recent photo we’ve seen without any digital touching up, including the videos from today, is Stacey’s latest grid post.

Last edited:
This women supporting women bullshit nips my head. So because someone has a foofoo I have to excuse cuntish behaviour? I have to forgive a vile, preying on the weak woman just cos she’s female ? duck right off. Women supporting what’s right that’s better. Why can’t these zombie like army of sycophants see she doesn’t support them. Just wants their cash. Makes me bloody sick 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
They are talking about the press,... but those comments from grown women and mothers saying that they are both phenomenal women??? Excuse me a phenomenal woman is exactly the opposite of those two!

Reactions: 16
I don't understand why is she hiding Jamie and why is he even there 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only bellends around here are Soph and J Dog. What she forgets is this "bellends" have made her to where she is now, be thankful.

Wonder if we’ll get a meltdown drunk storytime later ? Hehe come on HinchCliffe take one for the team and show us how much we frigging annoy you and bring you down cos we just trolls 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder if we’ll get a meltdown drunk storytime later ? Hehe come on HinchCliffe take one for the team and show us how much we frigging annoy you and bring you down cos we just trolls 😂😂
we will get on our way home guyzzzz had an amazing time bollox..missing ronnie and handsomesss so much tonight again aload of bollox followed by the gretal face singing

Reactions: 8
God, isn't it embarrassing when you go out with a mate and you both turn up in the exact same teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.