Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so angry upset and just feel so blergh seeing her out tonight acting like that with Stacey, I suffer with really bad anxiety and my husband has to have days off work when I have doctors appt etc, because i Wouldn’t be able to be in a waiting room let alone a tv audience! we go shopping once a week and sometimes I can’t even do that, we get half way and I have to come back, we never have guests round just family and very close friends, that’s what it’s like for me living with anxiety and when I see her having anxiety attacks when it suits her it makes me so mad!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Bellends? Lol how old are they?
I thought they were both advocates for kindness?
Fake as duck the pair of them!

Reactions: 28
Phil and holly spoke to Stacey not hinch. Stacey had moved to front with the other families.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
After the spectacle during the journey to watch d.o.i. I’m done with both, I felt as though they were taking the piss out of all of us with all that screaming etc. Well, Sophlora is taking the piss we know that but Solomon as well - terrible. Then tomorrow in that pale pink voice that I cannot stand we’ll be treated to the usual β€œ hi guyzzzzzz” etc. Well no more for me, sooner she is ousted the better.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s all very much a case of β€˜work’ related!
The whole friendship is strange in my opinion. The start especially made no sense to me and now it’s very much copycat style posts and lifestyle which were NOT there before they became friends!!

Solomon paid style sisters to sort her organising out and lived in a normal home, now it’s a complete change around. Even her decor has changed πŸ™„
Yes why would she invite Hinch and her minder when she and Joe must have actual mates?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.