Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hideous nose wrinkle ☑
Fake smile ☑

Is it normal to hate someone you've never met with such passion?!
No mate I’m the same 🤣

Seriously what an ugly, fake pose. She can’t go anywhere without being a witch can she. She’s obviously cried to Stacey this week after the segment on loose women which focused on Stacey and her cleaning. It’s all been about Stacey in the press and she’s got the hump. She’s come to the conclusion the media are trying to pit them against each other and ruin their sacred friendship. Probably put on the crocodile tears to Stace so airhead has said “Aww hun come with me to watch Joe this weekend, we’ll show em!”

Give your huge head a wobble you fake prick.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
The comments are referring to something in the press. Are the bell ends the tabloids? Because we definitely aren't bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How this one doesn't have a thread of her own I don't know!! Absolute madness
Just watched her story! What a nob! She has that little boy and all she is bothered about is meeting Sophie! She seriously needs to wake up and smell the coffee 🙄

Reactions: 2
Women supporting women??? Yeah, unless they happen to mention your son has a big head 🤷🏻‍♀️ Then the claws come out. Just scrolled through some of the comments on her new grid post and it’s sickening the way they all froth their knickers for the pair of them. And the spelling mistakes 😫🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 39
No doubt the same woman from a couple of thread ago trying for another 5 mins of fame. Never to be seen on here again. Please don’t let’s go down that road again x

Reactions: 17
That’s clearly the girl who came on here a few threads ago!

I thought it was an actual story about it.
I wouldn’t think too much of the daily mail comment/commenter or put too much weight in it. The username is someone who used to be here on Tattle and rant about Hinch on IG, then got outed on some other drama and disappeared. It’s most likely the same person, reading the gossip here from a few days ago and posting to the DM. Just my feeling 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but Stacy looks like a horse. Finding her fake as f*ck too. I reckon she will push joe away aswell because she’s all about the pickles 😂. Poor man needs some attention. Her and Mrs hinch are the cringest people on insta right now. Have to admit though mrs hinch does look stunning on that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stacey is too thick to see she’s being used by the witch.

Sidenote... perhaps Stacey has been on here or has been told whats been said about their “friendship” and she’s confronted Shithead Soph 🤔

Reactions: 8
If it is against the press she needs to go very careful. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you dear. The media can make you and break you very quickly. They could destroy her career

Reactions: 22
If it is against the press she needs to go very careful. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you dear. The media can make you and break you very quickly. They could destroy her career
Fingers crossed. We can only dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.