Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder what Hinch will do when her Insta "fame" fades, I mean, would she have to go back to finding a normal job?

Can imagine her CV now, her employment history,

"Was an influencer on the 'gram guyzzzz, had 3 million followers, I did. Did some cleaning and selling--I mean--promoting products with the guyzzz that make Fairy Liquid. I used to be big, wrote a few books too, well one of them was mostly blank cuz it was a bleeping notepad. The sheeple--oops, I mean the "Hinchers," they lapped it up though. I am an author. If you need stationary, I have loads left in my garage."

😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen a story about her on daily mail and there’s a comment saying she had an affair when her and Jamie got engaged - what??!!!?

is this true?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Really fucks me off when I read the vom-induced spiel these bleeping weirdos type in honour of Queen B(itch). She’s a goddess and a lovely, kind-hearted woman blah blah blah.
Well she isn’t 😂 She’s a spiteful, self-absorbed, bullying, narcissistic bleep. I could’ve added so many more adjectives there aswell. And that is why most of us don’t like the girl. Not because of jealousy but because we see through the act and know what she is really up to. She’s a witch and doesn’t deserve a single thing she’s got. How she’s managed to get away with it for so long is the most infuriating thing. Half the country think she’s the people’s princess 🤮 I’ll stick by tattle until the day the world comes crashing the duck down on the witch. I can’t wait to see her fall I really can’t!!
Very well said!

Reactions: 5
Guuuuyyyyssss if she’s on the tele tonight can someone take one for the team and send a picture in?! I can’t stand DOI and I’m not going to watch on the of chance I may or may not see her unfiltered face!

Reactions: 15
Haha I just went back to just after the first adverts.. top left corner behind Phil and holly.. takes her glasses off straight away and starts preening herself into the camera. so anxious
I just put it back as well. Omg so she did. Looked up at he monitors, saw she was just in shot and glasses came off, hair being fixed. 😂 she was mainly behind my STV logo though. Soz hun. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guuuuyyyyssss if she’s on the tele tonight can someone take one for the team and send a picture in?! I can’t stand DOI and I’m not going to watch on the of chance I may or may not see her unfiltered face!
I have it recorded so will have a look in a bit 🤣

Reactions: 3
I dont have babies yet but is it normal for a 6/7 month old to be in clothes for a 9/12 month old baby? Ronnie does seem very big
Yeah I think it is different brands of baby clothes can be different fits despite being the same size. My daughter is 9 months and she can fit into clothes that are 9-12 and some clothes that are 6-9.

Reactions: 1
Just seen a story about her on daily mail and there’s a comment saying she had an affair when her and Jamie got engaged - what??!!!?

is this true?!
This was posted a few threads back. No idea if it's true or not as the poster disappeared I think and the threads went mad for a bit

Reactions: 4
Why can't she go anywhere without Jamie?! And why does she try and make it look like he's not there?! What's with the glasses? She's such a twit. She looks better without the filters, yes, but in my opinion she looks like a well done up transvestite. She's so manly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.