Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bleeping insult to people who GENUINELY suffer from anxiety :mad:
Precisely! I’ve suffered from ptsd, anxiety and depression for over 20 years and the daily battles I go through in my head are exhausting. I deal with being disabled too which does not help my mental health either. Then you’ve got this twit and others online playing on it. I don’t doubt she had anxiety at one point but she does not suffer like some do. She has no problem leaving her house when she has her entourage with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's at DOI? Surprised she could get there with her anxiety! Those pictures people have screenshotted and posted on here certainly scream "im riddled with anxiety like I claim on Insta" dont they? I have anxiety and being at something like DOI is my worst nightmare
I am really surprised too . I don’t suffer from anxiety but as an audience member I was feeling nervous all day as didn’t know what to expect and was hoping I wouldn’t be in shot and look awful ! So knowing that she would deffo be in shot sitting next to a participants partner is just sooo unlike how she portrays herself and hiding behind filters ! No bloody field in her stories tonight to make her feel safe on her journey! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exa
My daughter is a week younger than ronnie and is still in 3-6 month clothes. All babies are different, but she recently claimed that it was because he has long legs so needed a size up...nothing to do with the amount of rubbish she feeds him 😂
Exactly my thoughts especially as hes apparently over fed

Reactions: 1
She's quite the blue tick chasing fraud isn't she. ''i don't go out I don't like it!'' whilst she sings down the camera with her new mate. 💩💩 Hi confident saleswomen Soph I see you 👀👋

Reactions: 21
Late to the thread but hey ho! Did she really spray a drawer and tray with elbow grease and then put ronnies spoons back in 😩

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is bleeping insulting, as someone with anxiety she seems to only use it as a label when it suits 😠😠😠😠😠

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I see bug boy sat next to grinch
bleeping hell her shadows lurching. Talk about third wheeling. Get a life Jamie. Handsomes is probably sat between his legs eating a treat bag of minstrels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Late to the thread but hey ho! Did she really spray a drawer and tray with elbow grease and then put ronnies spoons back in 😩
Yes she did. I was thinking exactly the same. She sprays that elbow grease around like it’s air freshener. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t want that inside my cutlery drawer.

Reactions: 7
Haha I just went back to just after the first adverts.. top left corner behind Phil and holly.. takes her glasses off straight away and starts preening herself into the camera. so anxious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.