Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think If people on here didnt give her content she would struggle easy to call her out but not give her ideas

Reactions: 10
Poor Jamie (because no doubt he’s their chauffeur)
Hope they picked him up a pair of B&M earplugs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i agree. I don’t think Hincers will ever see the light.
I think some will see the light and quietly unfollow, I think in time some will and scream and shout from disappointment, but on the whole many of them will continue , they will gradually lose interest but they will never see the truth because they are like her , some will one day pretend they never followed her because they will be so embarrassed and hopefully never get exploited again , at some point she will be evicted from the castle when a younger, prettier, cleverer, funnier version becomes more popular only when this happens will the real truth come out many of those defending her so crazily will attack her downfall will come and she will never be prepared to deal with it ! , she will eventually use the experience to earn money selling her side if the story obviously she will blame Gleam and greedy companies she will never admit that she orchestrated this or that she knows exactly how to play the game , she will always maintain her act just not so many will believe her , she will never be poor ( unless Jamie genuinely is a gambler and gambles away their profits ) she will never say sorry or accept that her behaviour is based in greed and lust for fame just wait till the media turn as they do , they build them high and knock them down fast it’s all happened many times before ...

Reactions: 16
I see your anxiety is in full force Soph. Screeching like a banshee in the back of the car.
I know there’s a separate thread for her but stace needs to pull her head out of Soph’s arse. She even had the same jumper as her today. Reminds me of my dressing gown. Thank god for her stylists on loose women

Reactions: 26
You’d literally think she had never been out before “look at us singing in the car we’re mad aren’t we mad”. Cock off witch 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Poor ickle Sophie, absolutely crippled by anxiety in the back of that car. The prospect of being on live tv must be terrifying for her - NOT!!!

So glad I don't watch DOI I would put my foot through the screen 😡

Reactions: 25
Apparently they both don’t drink 🤥🤥🤥
Well that ain’t normal behaviour at all for someone whose riddles with anxiety and a home bird!
I’d be a nervous wreck going out with a new friend let alone a well known one! In fact I’m not sure I’d go!!!

Reactions: 18
I dont have babies yet but is it normal for a 6/7 month old to be in clothes for a 9/12 month old baby? Ronnie does seem very big
My daughter is a week younger than ronnie and is still in 3-6 month clothes. All babies are different, but she recently claimed that it was because he has long legs so needed a size up...nothing to do with the amount of rubbish she feeds him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.