Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would add my thoughts before it gets deleted by the Daily Mail, which happens alot.
20200126_154614.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Won't lie, I'm deflated at the moment. Seems no matter how shady/crappy she is, she gets away with it. Makes yet more money and gets hero worshipped. While alot of us scrat a living and live week to week...

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Won't lie, I'm deflated at the moment. Seems no matter how shady/crappy she is, she gets away with it. Makes yet more money and gets hero worshipped. While alot of us scrat a living and live week to week...
i agree. I don’t think Hincers will ever see the light.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'd be surprised if she doesn't. A baby in the audience wearing an oversized pair of ear defenders is guarenteed to get her on the telly and in the press.
I reckon she wouldn’t take him. She’s never alone with him is she, no way she’d cope having to hold him on her lap the whole show. She’s like the Queen. Visits him a couple of times a day to film content aka shout at him and then hands him back to the help, aka Onslow, Ma Barker and her sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really fucks me off when I read the vom-induced spiel these bleeping weirdos type in honour of Queen B(itch). She’s a goddess and a lovely, kind-hearted woman blah blah blah.
Well she isn’t 😂 She’s a spiteful, self-absorbed, bullying, narcissistic bleep. I could’ve added so many more adjectives there aswell. And that is why most of us don’t like the girl. Not because of jealousy but because we see through the act and know what she is really up to. She’s a witch and doesn’t deserve a single thing she’s got. How she’s managed to get away with it for so long is the most infuriating thing. Half the country think she’s the people’s princess 🤮 I’ll stick by tattle until the day the world comes crashing the duck down on the witch. I can’t wait to see her fall I really can’t!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I dont have babies yet but is it normal for a 6/7 month old to be in clothes for a 9/12 month old baby? Ronnie does seem very big
Some are just big.
My second has just turned 4 months. Breastfed a couple times a day (no solids yet) and is wearing 6-9 months. He's an absolute chunk

Reactions: 3
Some are just big.
My second has just turned 4 months. Breastfed a couple times a day (no solids yet) and is wearing 6-9 months. He's an absolute chunk
Same, my boy is 8 days younger than rrrrronnie and in 9-12 month clothes. He’s 7 months old on Tuesday.
And despite working 3 days a week he’s only ever had fresh food cooked from scratch!! None of those plastic pouch shite. Makes my skin itch just thinking about feeding him them.

Reactions: 6
To quote again her earlier quote "just a normal girl living a normal life"
Okay Soph, cos we all get gifted approx £600 worth of hoovers don't we!!
The last #gifted list I saw was around the £40,000 mark.
Literally 4 years of my salary. She's so relateable

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder how many Hinchers were so influenced by her that they got pregnant when she announced it at Christmas and named their baby after Ronnie.( even if it was a girl) ! ( even if they couldn’t afford a baby)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The worst part is I believe, she believes she deserves all this adulation and money! Her smug attitude..the fact people have bought literally into her lies and she can't even be bothered to like their comments. Who the duck does she actually think she is?

Reactions: 19
Same, my boy is 8 days younger than rrrrronnie and in 9-12 month clothes. He’s 7 months old on Tuesday.
And despite working 3 days a week he’s only ever had fresh food cooked from scratch!! None of those plastic pouch shite. Makes my skin itch just thinking about feeding him them.
My first had one pouch ever and he completely projectile vomited it everywhere. We were in the hospital with him at the time and I've never seen anything like it. Probably a coincidence but I never gave him one again

Hinch and JDog have all the time in the world and they can't even prepare him some simple food. The mind boggles

Reactions: 2
CRINNNNGE
Gretel’s been on the Lambrini.
Although that version is prob easier to watch than the unfiltered one Stacey posted!

Reactions: 10
Are they both off to Prancing on Ice? Urgh. Will we hear her screaming over the rest of the audience? MUMMAZ! Off to a live tv show, no filters there! She can maybe ask Phil and Holly for another slot on TM whilst she’s there 😜🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I dont have babies yet but is it normal for a 6/7 month old to be in clothes for a 9/12 month old baby? Ronnie does seem very big
My baby is six months next week and in 9-12 clothes, not even on solids yet (starting in a couple of days) He is just a big baby!

I’m not sure you can ‘make’a baby big it’s just how he and ronnie are I guess? He was 8lb 8oz so not absolutely massive but he was in 99th percentile for height and then since week one he has been on the 96th for weight. He is fine according to the health visitors, drs etc

My mum says (😂😂😂 she actually does) that generally a lot of kids even out when they get to 3/4 but when babies there can be dramatic differences.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.