Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Ronnie really want to see pictures of his pram being delivered? Her hospital bag being packed?! Endless photos of her being pregnant, her waiting for him? She's so narcissistic. And that bleeping dog is in it so many times!! That baby book is a pile of piss.

DOI Bingo: How many nose wrinkles will there be? Will handsnomes be there? How high will her poodle chav half pony be? How many cringe stories will there be? How quickly after will she declare that she doesn't know "how this happened to little old me, guys"?
Don’t be daft 😂 Handsnomessss goes to his baby sitter (Ma Barker) whenever the Grinch co. leave the house longer than an hour. Heaven forbid the dog is locked in a house for a few hours on his own 😏 poor dawjus manz and his fat footzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's the bets she'll spend all afternoon having her hair and makeup done before she goes

Reactions: 20
Just seen someone having a raffle using her new book as the prize. Ain’t even out till April

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This made me laugh she must be outside cleaning the window cill to get the black to try and pretend her unused kitchen is rotton what a bellend! Your not normal you girl not a chance so stop trying to be 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Candle soot she lights that many in here house the stuff sticks everywhere Sophie

Reactions: 6
What's the bets she'll spend all afternoon having her hair and makeup done before she goes
Yeah was just gonna say this I’m betting make up by Mikey is gonna trowl on the foundation and lashes whilst Carl barbridge does her a half up half down poodle pony! You heard it here first!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg letting the dog lick Ronnie's ear. That's gross..expect hes had a quick wipe down with zoflora. Its okay guyzzz I spray Henry's mouth with dettol so its perfectly safe for him to lick his nads and then the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With reference to her still having the funeral urn on top of her hob - my oven is always switched off at the wall socket when not in use. I do this as I have a child with special needs but I think a lot of people do it for safety anyway. Even though I am 99.9% certain no fire would occur, I would still NEVER purposefully put something on my hob just for decoration.
She was called out by the FIRE SERVICE for doing this and told not to do it. The bloody fire brigade!! I was brought up to respect and admire these people who fight fires for a LIVING. They readily said they have seen that it causes fires in homes and asked her to stop doing it.
She should have done a story holding her hands up and saying looks guys, I was doing this but I've been told it's a bad idea so I wanted to advise you all not to do it because it's just not worth the risk. I would have actually admired her for doing that. But no, the refusal to EVER admit she is wrong, and the chance of losing a potential swipe up means more to her than anything, even other peoples lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I can just see it..... TV programme hinch and Solomon. Hinch doing the cleaning and Solomon doing the organising. Maybe that's what the 2 of them are gearing up to do. Never seen Stacey do so much organising until lately

Reactions: 18
Please forgive me. I have sinned.

I’ve just shined my sink 😳😳😳😂

Before I get chucked off Tattle and banished, in my defence the sink did need it. My other half came home from a nite out last nite and made super noodles. Half of which, plus the starchy drained water, were still in the sink this morning 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think I'd rather pull my own toenails out than watch them two for half an hour! Pushing each other out the way of the camera for maximum exposure. I will never believe their friendship is organic. It's manufactured like their whole lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ready made milks also need to be used within two hours. So really no difference in timings.
yeah I get that, but you can put them in your bag and then it’s two hours once opened so they are handy for going out, I don’t use them now my son is 1 but I did before he was 1 and we went out for the day

Reactions: 5
Please forgive me. I have sinned.

I’ve just shined my sink 😳😳😳😂

Before I get chucked off Tattle and banished, in my defence the sink did need it. My other half came home from a nite out last nite and made super noodles. Half of which, plus the starchy drained water, were still in the sink this morning 🤢🤢
I hear ya I have a 17 Yr old who poke to drain the excess water out of a pot noodle into my sink with out rinsing along with random peas and noodles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her kitchen was already clean. Most of My kitchen is currently in the living room as we are decorating. Nothing gifted, all bought and paid for with our hard earned pennies. However the dust and other crap is driving me crazy. Something I always think will be a quick job always seems to take forever. Maybe I should book a cottage somewhere until it's finished x

Reactions: 7
The amount of chemicals she has sprayed around her kitchen this morning alone is worrying. Really can't stand her

Reactions: 9
If her and Stac do get a show together, I for one can’t wait. She won’t be able to hid behind a filter will she 🤔🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.