Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says the dining table is laid because she can't fit the plates in the cupboard. They would easily fit underneath those hanging mugs. Her organisation skills are non existent
It’s just Bs so she can show off.
She’s a fantasist, can you imagine a houseful of friends around drinking and eating and making a drunken fun mess? No.

Reactions: 8
She let's Henry lick Ronnie's ear!! He's probably been licking his balls two mins before that!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Fatsnomes always licks Ronnie's ear when he wakes up? He also licks his arse so unless you are spraying his tongue with zoflora he's putting the remnants of this in your son's ear! Also it's been said here before, although you never listen, Fatsnomes wouldn't think twice about biting Ronnie with no provocation at all! When will you ever learn?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't believe she still has stuff on the hob. Fire hazard!
I don’t understand these types of comments.

She lacks common sense but I’m when she uses the hob once every 6 months .., she does actually remove anything on top of it before cooking.

Reactions: 3
That’s it I’m done!
“He always licks ronnies ear to say hello”

Is that before or after Henry’s cleaned his own cock and ass hole with said tongue 😡🤢

U dirty witch.
For someone that goes on about germs she’s quite happily chuckling along to Henry licking her baby sons ear by a dog that has probably not long before licked it’s ass

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree she has an unhealthy relationship with food. It explains why she eats such a poor diet. If the gastric band isn't functioning as it should she will be anxious about not putting weight on. I remember seeing a story where she said "some of you have commented that I've put on weight" and she was so defensive about it saying she'd just had a baby etc. Why be defensive? It's perfectly normal to gain weight during pregnancy but I honestly think she shifted hers pretty quickly by eating not particularly nutritious food and by running around the mansion like a maniac cleaning every day. I also agree with you on the issue of Ronnie, who seems to get far too much food for his age. Same as Henry. It's a very mixed up situation in my opinion.
defo normal I’m trying to shift the 3 stone I gained while pregnant 😯 and from the picture that was shown when she brought the egg chair it’s like she didn’t eat a thing while she was pregnant she’s a walking pregnant skeleton

She lacks common sense but I’m when she uses the hob once every 6 months .., she does actually remove anything on top of it before cooking.
the fire team said that it is still a hazard when the hob is off

Reactions: 16

It’s not always from cooking. People have had fires where people have accidentally brushed by and knocked the knobs on.
She has started the craze of putting things on top and now everyone’s doing it!
Local fire service even mentioned her name in a recent fire yet still she does it and hasn’t thought to do a story regarding safety to anyone who is copying and has knobs that can be turned on by accident.

Reactions: 24
defo normal I’m trying to shift the 3 stone I gained while pregnant 😯 and from the picture that was shown when she brought the egg chair it’s like she didn’t eat a thing while she was pregnant she’s a walking pregnant skeleton

the fire team said that it is still a hazard when the hob is off
I've got 4 stones of baby weight to lose. My daughter will be 28 later in the year. It's a work in progress! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
It’s not always from cooking. People have had fires where people have accidentally brushed by and knocked the knobs on.
She has started the craze of putting things on top and now everyone’s doing it!
Local fire service even mentioned her name in a recent fire yet still she does it and hasn’t thought to do a story regarding safety to anyone who is copying and has knobs that can be turned on by accident.
oh ok wow didn’t think of that.

I only have a kettle and toaster on my kitchen surfaces so things like didn’t occur to me.

Reactions: 2
I've got 4 stones of baby weight to lose. My daughter will be 28 later in the year. It's a work in progress! 😂😂
I think this is my favourite comment from you ever! I am (as hinch would say) a “tiny” bit overweight. 4 stone thanks kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.