Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic perhaps but need a moan. I've been quiet on here as I worked last night. I have to go off sick next week as I can't afford petrol until payday and I need to save it for the school runs etc and my Monday counselling session. Hinch makes.me feel tit about myself. If I had a platform like hinch does i would use my power to help others. Donate to food banks etc and less fortunate or do giveaways of freebies instead of hogging all the gifted crap. Bet hinch has never had to choose between filling her car up with petrol and feeding her kid. :( I recognise I'm not the only one this way and I am blessed to have a home but I'd love to live her life for one day purely just so I wouldn't have to worry about money 😅 it's so mentally exhausting.
Sorry feel better for getting the off my chest.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I see that fire hazard is still gracing her hob. No heed spent. Dick.

Reactions: 20
ready made ones are for when your out and about, a prep machine milk should be used within 2 hours of making it so the ready made ones are for if your out and about for a longer period of time
Ready made milks also need to be used within two hours. So really no difference in timings.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is that kitchen already clean? If Rrrronnnieblessums is down for his usual three hour nap, why not use the time to make some nutritious food for him? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can't believe she still has stuff on the hob. Fire hazard!

Reactions: 7
Different era I know. But ready made milk is abit like disposable nappies in the 80’s They were expensive and I couldn’t justify the price. Loved a line full of white terries blowing in the breeze. Then we went on holiday. Bought some disposable and never looked back ! The towelling were used as floor cloths. 😂 Look at the landfill now ! It takes between 200 and 500 years for one nappy to discompose! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic perhaps but need a moan. I've been quiet on here as I worked last night. I have to go off sick next week as I can't afford petrol until payday and I need to save it for the school runs etc and my Monday counselling session. Hinch makes.me feel tit about myself. If I had a platform like hinch does i would use my power to help others. Donate to food banks etc and less fortunate or do giveaways of freebies instead of hogging all the gifted crap. Bet hinch has never had to choose between filling her car up with petrol and feeding her kid. :( I recognise I'm not the only one this way and I am blessed to have a home but I'd love to live her life for one day purely just so I wouldn't have to worry about money 😅 it's so mentally exhausting.
Your situation sounds grim and I hope you get some help with it. Maybe don't watch if she makes you feel so bad? I know it's addictive and us Tattlers love a good witch and moan on here but seriously you maybe need a break from her. Sending love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or do you think the way she stores things wastes so much space. For example the cups hanging up in the cupboard. Complete waste of space in her small kitchen
She says the dining table is laid because she can't fit the plates in the cupboard. They would easily fit underneath those hanging mugs. Her organisation skills are non existent

Reactions: 12
Her mug thing makes me laugh. All the mugs in my house is accumulated over years. Easter eggs, gifts, random training events me and my partner have attended for our separate jobs, Sports Direct. They’re the best cups! And you always have a favourite for some reason. My Scrabble one with my initial is mine. They’re a bit stained. All scratched from the teaspoons. I do not care and neither has anyone drinking out of them!!!

Reactions: 32
She always shows herself donating snacks for dogs which is great but I’ve never seen her donate to a food bank. She has such a huge platform I’m sure she could her her hinchers to buy one less cleaning product and get one item for that food bank. Sorry you are having a tough time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Your situation sounds grim and I hope you get some help with it. Maybe don't watch if she makes you feel so bad? I know it's addictive and us Tattlers love a good witch and moan on here but seriously you maybe need a break from her. Sending love xx
Me too.... I've been in this situation myself. Feed the kids or myself. Kids need new school shoes so I'll just get that thing I've been saving for myself another time.
It's an awful place to be. Thankfully I'm not there now but Hinch makes people feel so bad about what they can and cant do. She advocates all the wrong things and she could massively turn herself round if she focused on the right message and wasnt all "me me me, I love me, who do you love"

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.