Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
Who in their right mind empties toast crumbs on to the bench? She's gone mad! Stark raving mad! Been up since 5am and now Ronnie is asleep again - perfect opportunity to go back to bed and relax but no! Let's pour toast crumbs all over the bench and while we are it let's strip the entire kitchen as though we are moving out! All this before you go off somewhere very exciting? Christ i can't fucking wait! Off past the field again are you Soph? Fuck off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Noberryjam

Very new to this site.

I spent most of last night and this morning reading these threads😂😂. I didn't know this site existed until reading the comments section on daily mail. Very, very entertaining 😂.

Reactions: 35

star99

I’m insulted that as a woman I’m supposed to find them inspirational or people to look up to... women who have conned others and made money out of vulnerable people. We should be looking up to women and men who actually contribute something to society and have a conscience...

• Heart
Reactions: 35

a big give away

Chatty Member
A night off? Soph love, try having a proper job, balancing work, baby, home life. Every day to you is a day off because bug boys at home.
Don't think you realise how easy you have it sitting at home posting a story for £40k while we all work hard for about £1k a month and hardly ever get to spend time with our babies.
Where as your at home 24/7 and get to spend all your time with your son.

You are the most unrelatable twat.

Reactions: 33

Astonishing

VIP Member
That photo of her and Jamie is the most FaceTuned thing I’ve ever seen. My hubby would think I’m crazy if I made him look like he belonged in a knockoff version of Madame Tussaud’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sloppyidiot

She's cleaning her toaster, how exciting 🙄 It really grinds on me that she doesn't just empty the crumbs into the bin. It would save her having to hoover them up, but I suppose then she wouldn't be able to do a shark swipe up 🙄

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Her mug thing makes me laugh. All the mugs in my house is accumulated over years. Easter eggs, gifts, random training events me and my partner have attended for our separate jobs, Sports Direct. They’re the best cups! And you always have a favourite for some reason. My Scrabble one with my initial is mine. They’re a bit stained. All scratched from the teaspoons. I do not care and neither has anyone drinking out of them!!!

Itsyspider

VIP Member
All her pre ''fame'' 'girls' & 'trace' never appear on her Instagram ... Stacey after a few months gets plastered all over it as her wonderful friend. How does Stacey's arse taste Soph ? Show some humility woman and people might take you seriously.

Reactions: 31

msitm

Screenshot_20200126_213216.jpg

WERE all Hinching mad. I wonder if that means they used to be deluded sheep but have seen the light. Going by the state of that pizza, I can believe they are no longer fans of her 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31