Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
This women supporting women bullshit nips my head. So because someone has a foofoo I have to excuse cuntish behaviour? I have to forgive a vile, preying on the weak woman just cos she’s female ? Fuck right off. Women supporting what’s right that’s better. Why can’t these zombie like army of sycophants see she doesn’t support them. Just wants their cash. Makes me bloody sick 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

JustaLurker101

So I have been a lurker since Alicegate. I don’t really use SM, I just like being nosey and it makes me feel more normal 😂 I come on tattle and then check Instagram. But I have a few confessions for I have sinned.
1. the flash spray (the blue one from a few weeks ago) I bought it 😳 and now it is the only cleaner I use. It is such a good product..... introduced by Hinch 😢 I’m sorry.
I now flip my pan lids. I didn’t know it was possible and now my pans are actually stored rather than piled on top of each other.

but as atonement a rant!!!

1. Why did she put a pic of her and Jamie with the gretel filter in Ronnie’s baby book? Really you want to look back at that?!
2. The cutlery drawer from today. Has she kept the stickers on? Really? Even I wouldn’t do that and that’s saying something.
3. Going back to the Ronnie in the bath photos. Am I right in thinking Hinch uses the gretel filter as a facade? To give herself a bit of protection etc etc but she will happily posts videos of her baby nearly naked for the whole world to see. Surely in the bath you are vulnerable, it is one of the times you need privacy, protection, it’s private for no-one else’s eyes. She CHOSE to use the filter as a mask for herself, yet that poor baby has no choice. I would hate pics of me in the bath (even if my bit and bobs hidden) I would feel so exposed and vulnerable.
I hate the hypocrisy. If you want to use a filter as a screen, fine but please please don’t then leave your baby exposed for anyone to perv over.

first post on here and it was a bit of a rant! Sorry if these have been covered before but I needed to confess and rant!!

Reactions: 41

AC55

VIP Member
This debacle on Dancing on Ice is an eye opener isn't it?( I don't watch it but I'm seeing plenty on here!) Who exactly is she referring to when she says "friends before bell ends"? Because from what I've read and seen on Instagram, the biggest bell ends are those two and that clown of a husband Jamie! Why is he even there? To coach and support Soph with her "anxiety"? It really must have been a magnanimous struggle for her today with her well documented anxiety to get her hair and makeup done, squeeze herself into her obviously not too tight jeans ( another beg for comments of praise and worship!), behave like an absolute twat in the car, and then almost bend herself into a space-time continuum in order to be seen on tv! Sophie you are such a ghastly horrible person, you lie at the drop of a hat, you are a bully, a fake and a narcissist and you hide behind filters day in day out except for tonight! Call yourself an "influencer"? You are a cunt! Pure thoroughbred cunt!

• Heart

Caramel Swirl

In the words of Jabba the Mutt
“This Swipeup Hunter is my kind of scum, fearless and inventive”
021B0F41-3610-4D3F-A677-A9E588481C93.jpeg

For any non Star Wars fans, it’s a twist on a Jabba quote 😜

• Haha

Caramel Swirl

Well I’m disappointed, when she came home I expected an over the top emotional reunion video with Jabba the Mutt like she ain’t seen him for 6 months with Leona Lewis Bleeding love belting over the top of the clip
Maybe next time Soph it’ll probably be a while though because the anxiety is soOoO crippling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

GrimFandango

So at work I had a huge panic attack.i have family trying to kill themselves. I am having to be the strong one. And I see this fuckface everywhere. Signing off guys for a while. Can't handle life right now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

GossipBug

VIP Member
I hate all this "Women supporting women" stuff. How about people supporting people? I'm supposed to support the fact that she got rich and "famous" by stealing other people's ideas, preying on the vulnerable, destroying the planet, lies about everything and totally violates her poor sons privacy, ... Just because we both happened to be born with vaginas? Fuck off.

Reena01

Do you think she keeps her nails the same colour for months so people won't be able to tell if she has pre recorded pointing at stuff and prerecorded cleaning etc... Just a thought

ReadingAlong

Looks like her handwriting on that pizza box 👀👀
does Maxine work at the pizza place? 😏

ICYMI

90B69E29-B2C0-4F00-B27C-4B100B00CA06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
Women supporting women??? Yeah, unless they happen to mention your son has a big head 🤷🏻‍♀️ Then the claws come out. Just scrolled through some of the comments on her new grid post and it’s sickening the way they all froth their knickers for the pair of them. And the spelling mistakes 😫🙈

• Haha

Macklen83

Chatty Member
You’d literally think she had never been out before “look at us singing in the car we’re mad aren’t we mad”. Cock off witch 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
I think she invited hinch tonight to show they were still friends, comments suggest bellends are press.
How can you invite someone who’s suppose to be your “best friend” but hasn’t done one shout out to Joe since he’s been on the bloody show lol?! That’s not a friend at all

Marie Antoinette

I am so angry upset and just feel so blergh seeing her out tonight acting like that with Stacey, I suffer with really bad anxiety and my husband has to have days off work when I have doctors appt etc, because i Wouldn’t be able to be in a waiting room let alone a tv audience! we go shopping once a week and sometimes I can’t even do that, we get half way and I have to come back, we never have guests round just family and very close friends, that’s what it’s like for me living with anxiety and when I see her having anxiety attacks when it suits her it makes me so mad!

• Sad
  • Wow