Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably gone quiet because she can't delete all the comments calling her out on encouraging hinchers to troll people. Not her grid post so has no control over it. I'd like to think that the comments will make her see that she did was wrong but I doubt it
there will be sod story later about her been trolled then cute baby pic and fat boy slim photo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she need to put "as a parent" all the time. Latest so called troll conversation she's put "as a parent I do not find it funny". As if those with no children have no moral compass and find it bleeping hilarious?!
She's barely a bleeping parent anyway. Yeah she might have squeezed him out of her perfect vag, but let's be honest, being a parent is much bigger than staging photos for the 'gram, opening up all the free stuff he's been sent and farming him off to someone else so you can pretend to clean your house and sell your perfect life to your sheep so they will swipe up and fill your bank account. duck off Soph, as a parent myself I think you're a pretty bleeping tit one and you're harming your child in your blind ambition to rinse your followers dry.

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker, first comment. What made me so sad on Instagram a couple of weeks ago. A teenager I think they’re like 15 set up an account which basically just kisses her arse and documenting his own “hinching”. This made me so sad. Granted I don’t see anything wrong with a teenager helping do the housework or whatever but mate you’re 15, get the duck outside and climb some trees or go to the cinema with your mates ffs. Don’t look back in 15 years time and thinking yeah I was an “influencer” but regret spending the best years of your life “hinching” :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm praying that this notebook for hers is an absolute flop 🙏. The only people I can see buying this crap is her die hard fans cos no one else with any sense would pay that much for a notebook. The price point on this book shows exactly how greedy she really is and how much she exploits people.

Reactions: 25
Gemma even likes the memes about herself though. Shows she got a sense of humour 🤪

wonder how long until I’m blocked now as I’ve been liking some comments on the grid post. I won’t comment but purely cause I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of another negative comment to cry about later.
I got blocked for liking other people’s comments. Not even negative ones, just questioning ones. SUCH a TROLL hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she need to put "as a parent" all the time. Latest so called troll conversation she's put "as a parent I do not find it funny". As if those with no children have no moral compass and find it bleeping hilarious?!
Looking for sympathy! We all think our children are gorgeous, and I personally wouldn’t say anything online about someone’s child, but what was said really wasn’t that bad!! I think she actually believes her own bullshit when she talks about trolls. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Looking for sympathy! We all think our children are gorgeous, and I personally wouldn’t say anything online about someone’s child, but what was said really wasn’t that bad!! I think she actually believes her own bullshit when she talks about trolls. 🙄
My son has autism. If she thinks a baby being called big head is bad she should hear what I’ve heard for 13years!!!
Most babies are ugly even your own when you look back you’ll see 😂🤣 and most have big heads. That’s quite normal, so is having chubby bodies!!
The mind boggles!!!

He will be called worse at school!

Reactions: 13
I have just taken delivery of a copy of my friend's latest book. Months and months of hard work which cost less than Hinch's blank lists.
Years of effort, research and writing alongside a full time job until she got her 1st deal.

That is someone who inspires, that is someone who others should wish be to be like - not someone who sits on their arse dreaming up the next get rich quick scheme.
I am a major bookworm. Would love to support a new author if you send me the details x 😊

Reactions: 6
£10 for a bloody notebook and it’s already a best seller.. I wish these fans of hers would stop enabling her to buy more grey crap for her house that she doesn’t need and more ££ means Mr Hinch can stay off work, sit around all day and drive our lovely Soph to B&M
I’m praying this is the last thing she releases :cautious:

Reactions: 5
Just looking through my insta stories and I do follow a fair few people who are hinchers and they are posting very negative stories!

Reactions: 16
Twitter has really seen the light. It’s weird she doesn’t react to anything on Twitter and her army isn’t there either. It’s peaceful ☺😊

Reactions: 15
£10 for a bloody notebook and it’s already a best seller.. I wish these fans of hers would stop enabling her to buy more grey crap for her house that she doesn’t need and more ££ means Mr Hinch can stay off work, sit around all day and drive our lovely Soph to B&M
I’m praying this is the last thing she releases :cautious:
Going by her ‘goals list’ last night this is just the beginning 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My son has autism. If she thinks a baby being called big head is bad she should hear what I’ve heard for 13years!!!
Most babies are ugly even your own when you look back you’ll see 😂🤣 and most have big heads. That’s quite normal, so is having chubby bodies!!
The mind boggles!!!

He will be called worse at school!
Autism mummy here too 🥰 And you’re right, both my kids looked like Winston Churchill when they were born. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s cool, I have a sense of humour. The majority of people don’t get butt-hurt like she does.

edited to add: new profile pic 👆🏼😜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don't think it's because they're too stupid at all, it's because they want to belong. People like to collect stuff by bands, famous people etc. My 17yo girl is huge on music and goes to a couple of gigs a month of various bands she likes. Without fail she will come home with merch, be it posters, hoodies, vinyl etc
While there is the argument that Hinch doesn't create in the same way bands do, she has tapped into this demographic of mainly women, mostly mothers, whose lives revolve around their homes and their families. She is giving them a club to belong to and i guess it makes them feel less lonely.
Now don't get me wrong, I think Hinch is a twit who is fuelling capitalism and the destroying of the planet one bottle of zoflora at a time. But you have to admit whoever came up with the idea of Mrs Hinch is an evil genius.
Here's the difference. Your girl is 17yo. These women are adults buying dot to dot coloring books, crystal pens, highlighters and a book? of empty pages. The brain of an adolescent is not fully formed and I would say neither are the brains of the women buying this shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.