Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella loves a list
(being able read his writing is a skill in itself tho)
his lists are written on old bills or old letters etc
for some reason his mum bought me a lovely notebook with ‘lists’ written on the front (I dont write lists-I forget them)
I thought she’d been conned when I saw the price tag she’d left on it
(£1.50 if anyones bothered)
it does have a magnet on the back so it’s stuck,unused on the fridge
£10.99 for a book of nothing?!
i had a freak out at the price of a book I wanted to read-£7.99 (it had words in it and everything!)
I’ll wait for my book to hit a random charity shop and you couldn’t pay me enough to even look at Hinchs-over a tenner for nothing?
she really sees em coming doesn’t she?
nah thanks-I work too hard for my money

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You have to hand it to her and gleam. It’s very very clever marketing. Present a tall blonde barbie type. The girl who looks like she would have been the cool witch at school, say that she was bullied, used to look like what her followers do and how she has risen. Show the lifestyle these young single mums who follow her aspire to have and voila! If Sophie was 18 stone and average looking there is no way in hell she would be as popular.

I think this sums it up perfectly really insightful
And also incredibly sad because it is the truth

Reactions: 6
I honestly cannot believe what I read last night on the Hinch Facebook group. These Women didn’t have the money in their accounts but pre ordered anyway. The utter tit they was coming out was literally making me cringe. Then St Soph of the city of Maldon comments like they are her mates to reel them in even further. Some of them were ordering 2-3 copies of the poxy note book. £20-30 on utter tit! I know it can be argued that no one is making them part with their money etc but she’s targeting vulnerable people who do actually have mental health problems, who are single mums and don’t have many friends or family around them so cling on to this ‘We are all in this together’ Hinch family tit. She knows exactly what she is doing and is disgusting. This is why she blocks anyone who dares to try and call her out and why she never mentions Tattle when she’s having a meltdown about being ‘trolled’. The last thing she wants is for her batshit army to see her for what she really is. She honestly is a vile human being.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I've been having a Google, and it says..

"Savvy authors know their pre-sale period can make or break a title and even start developing a strategy for targeting the market before their book is complete.  They understand that being “best to market” beats being “first to market.” The most successful authors are not thinking weeks in advance, but months.

I’d argue that your pre-sale period is so important, it should be the centerpiece of your book marketing and promotional campaign."

So that's why it's been mentioned now. The more pre sales and Ads she does (that she doesn't have to declare as it's got her name on 🙄) the better and potentially the more money you can again potentially make should the book sell more than what the publisher has estimated
Although, this is apparently unusual.

Also pre sales count towards bought books, so the longer you have it on pre sale, the longer your book will still at number 1.
History says with her that she'll go quiet about this, then start bumping it as time goes on and directing people to Amazon.

Cha ching!! 💰💰💰
Wonder how many people will see the light before the Pub date and regret the purchase 🤣🤣

I honestly cannot believe what I read last night on the Hinch Facebook group. These Women didn’t have the money in their accounts but pre ordered anyway. The utter tit they was coming out was literally making me cringe. Then St Soph of the city of Maldon comments like they are her mates to reel them in even further. Some of them were ordering 2-3 copies of the poxy note book. £20-30 on utter tit! I know it can be argued that no one is making them part with their money etc but she’s targeting vulnerable people who do actually have mental health problems, who are single mums and don’t have many friends or family around them so cling on to this ‘We are all in this together’ Hinch family tit. She knows exactly what she is doing and is disgusting. This is why she blocks anyone who dares to try and call her out and why she never mentions Tattle when she’s having a meltdown about being ‘trolled’. The last thing she wants is for her batshit army to see her for what she really is. She honestly is a vile human being.
Exactly this!!
Hinch knows if she sells ANYTHING they will all buy it. Same as her beaters etc!!
As soon as she puts up a basket. Dress, candle or anything insta and fb is flooded with “I got this #Hincher”.

You do not see BIG STARS with huge fan bases carrying on like this!! I mean it’s actually worrying and if I had people wanting everything I had I’d pack up and move far away!!
It’s very eerie and dare I say stalkerish. I don’t like it at all!!

We don't live in a dictatorship Mrs Hinch , we have freedom of speech! You cannot apress people's feelings and opinions because they aren't favourable to you. If you want to carry on clawing your way to the the top of the z lister's pile, be prepared to be disliked, laughed at and yes unfortunately genuinely trolled. This is the path you chose, the bed you made!

Reactions: 19
My fella loves a list
(being able read his writing is a skill in itself tho)
his lists are written on old bills or old letters etc
for some reason his mum bought me a lovely notebook with ‘lists’ written on the front (I dont write lists-I forget them)
I thought she’d been conned when I saw the price tag she’d left on it
(£1.50 if anyones bothered)
it does have a magnet on the back so it’s stuck,unused on the fridge
£10.99 for a book of nothing?!
i had a freak out at the price of a book I wanted to read-£7.99 (it had words in it and everything!)
I’ll wait for my book to hit a random charity shop and you couldn’t pay me enough to even look at Hinchs-over a tenner for nothing?
she really sees em coming doesn’t she?
nah thanks-I work too hard for my money
(It had words in it and everything!)🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just taken delivery of a copy of my friend's latest book. Months and months of hard work which cost less than Hinch's blank lists.
Years of effort, research and writing alongside a full time job until she got her 1st deal.

That is someone who inspires, that is someone who others should wish be to be like - not someone who sits on their arse dreaming up the next get rich quick scheme.

Reactions: 17
She's probably gone quiet because she can't delete all the comments calling her out on encouraging hinchers to troll people. Not her grid post so has no control over it. I'd like to think that the comments will make her see that she did was wrong but I doubt it

Reactions: 15
I’m late to the party with that Insta hilarity. That’s what I get for skipping pages whilst catching up lol. Sorry about that! It’s so good though. I’m so glad to see not many Hinchers there and a lot of people who think like us 🙌🏼 Of course DTL had to get involved 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.