Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the new title 😂😂 these threads are moving faster than Hinchs bought followers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can buy a nice dotted bullet journal for that much, or even more cheaper lined notebooks and make your own lists. Are people really that stupid that they can't write their own lists??
I really don't think it's because they're too stupid at all, it's because they want to belong. People like to collect stuff by bands, famous people etc. My 17yo girl is huge on music and goes to a couple of gigs a month of various bands she likes. Without fail she will come home with merch, be it posters, hoodies, vinyl etc
While there is the argument that Hinch doesn't create in the same way bands do, she has tapped into this demographic of mainly women, mostly mothers, whose lives revolve around their homes and their families. She is giving them a club to belong to and i guess it makes them feel less lonely.
Now don't get me wrong, I think Hinch is a twit who is fuelling capitalism and the destroying of the planet one bottle of zoflora at a time. But you have to admit whoever came up with the idea of Mrs Hinch is an evil genius.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else feel paranoid as duck in the cleaning aisle wondering if people think ur a hincher.
I feel like that every time I need anything to clean my house with.
I need a badge or a sticker of some sort saying not a fuckin hincher!!!
Omg I do, I dread anyone saying oooh do you love mrs hinch and me trying not to go off at what a dick she is 🤣

Reactions: 6
Are you here Caroline 😉 did we call you to the mothership yet?

I think it’s really sad that her followers treat her like she’s a rockstar- buying endless merchandise and copying her “style”- but I worry more about if she disappeared. They’ll only latch on to someone else...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just been to the range/Iceland , there was nothing near to cover her face but I think you might like this one 😂
52EE4AA1-8578-4ADA-8391-CE95EE4C18B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Judging by the comments I definitely think this could be her downfall and I'm here for it✌

Reactions: 13
She will be thinking of how to change more song lyrics to be about herself battling the big bad trolls. Worse than the 3 Billy Goats Gruff for duck sake.

Reactions: 5
Let’s hope so
I don’t think it will be. The books already being bought left right and centre and although people are being negative about it there are more positive and bulk buying.

Dani dyers just put up her second books out. I pray her followers go mad and buy it out 😂🤣

Reactions: 2
Help needed for this girl
😳
How do they know if she is an AMAZING wife/Mum?

How can she help keep people’s homes nice? Nothing she does makes me think ‘ohh I’m gonna do mine’. When someone’s cleaning a clean sink, washing one towel and a cloth and hoovering a clean clear floor that does not make me want to do mine at all!!!!

Reactions: 12
Her goals list should really just say. Think of other ways to screw dumb people out of more money to keep my bank balance in its millions.
Yes. Her goals page is more of a tadaa list. Written after the contracts for all those things have been signed, guaranteed. So contrived.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.