Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl at work recently got a puppy whom she absolutely adores. Somehow it came up in conversation that she really liked Mrs Hinch and Zoflora, I asked her if she had ever read the back of a Zoflora bottle and advised her to be really careful with it around her puppy. We ended up pulling the safety information up in google, she wasn’t arguing passionately with me but more of a side eye to me that Zoflora needs to be handled carefully and Hinch has a history of not addressing the consequences of her dangerous ‘tips’. Her face dropped when we went through the stuff 😔
Maybe she'll start seeing sense now? It's worrying that a lot of her followers have kids and pets but don't realise the dangers. They're just filling their home with basically poison. I like a nice smelling cleaning product but not every day!

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen somebody purchase the book and don’t even have any money, this is what the stupid woman is doing what an absolute twit. A notebook that can be purchased from the pound shop for a pound she’s a disgrace. #noshame long as her pockets are lined

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi mrs hinch, if you’re reading this I’d just like to say you’re a massive bleeping nob

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dry up, you dishonest, sly bastard!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Calling it now, next move from hinch will be a fans only page where hinchers can watch her wedding video on loop, daily and she'll start doing personalised happy birthday videos, perez hilton stylee... 😂

The pad is a good idea in theory, if you struggle to motivate yourself, but anything over £2.50 (at an bsolutely stretch) is bleeping ridiculous!! After all, it's literally just a pad! This woman is stealing a living 😳

Reactions: 14
In her crying story, anyone else think she'd been tugging on her ratty extensions to get teary eyed before filming?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just thinking, the greedy bleep has never had a giveaway for her books for her fans.
With all the free crap she gets it wouldn't kill her to give some away

Reactions: 30
Just thinking, the greedy bleep has never had a giveaway for her books for her fans.
With all the free crap she gets it wouldn't kill her to give some away
A lot of authors do giveaways... Then again when has she ever given anything away? She’d rather stick it straight in the #gifted loft.

Reactions: 12
I'm still waiting for her 3 million giveaway, expected a shark vac not a raggy book of lists she charges you £10.13 what a flop give away Sophee not even a free plastic diamond poundland pen?

Reactions: 5
3E322E07-A002-4DDE-ACE4-2AF488E7088B.png

There’s an app on all iPhones called “Reminders”. Save a tree you Hinchy morons and use that instead!!! Here’s my list for the week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
£10.99 for a bleeping blank book and her idiot minions are lapping it up. Stop the 🌍 I need to get off! 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.