Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Love this I listened to part of that awful
Shrieky podcast the other week and she complained that people just tell her she ya doing stuff wrong for Ronnie but never suggest an alternative. That’s exactly what you did here and I hope for Ron’s sake she pays attention when she reads it

Reactions: 13
Is the table different or is she posting content that she’s filmed weeks before trying to pretend it’s today

Reactions: 7
I’m only just catching up but I’m actually setting myself over the face she’s uploaded a photo of the field (or is it a new field it looks different) just for us because she knows we love seeing her love for the shit field.

Soph your a trolling twat

Reactions: 8
I'd say most of cleaning well if that's what u call it is all pre recorded shes only interested in making money now selling tacky shit

Reactions: 7

Reactions: 1
Is the table different or is she posting content that she’s filmed weeks before trying to pretend it’s today
I can’t work out if it’s the table with no glass or a new one. Looks identical!

I’m going to ask her where it’s from!!

Reactions: 9
I'm actually sad that there are people out there willing to spend their money on a crappy looking piece of rubbish dressed up as a notepad. I worry about this world when people will literally buy shite just because this con artist of a woman has put her name on it.

Reactions: 6
it looked like it was raining quite a lot, was it raining there today? Glorious sunshine here but am a few hours away from her tiny village.

Reactions: 3
it looked like it was raining quite a lot, was it raining there today? Glorious sunshine here but am a few hours away from her tiny village.
Tbf im probably 10 miles away as the crow flies and its been drizzly here all day

Reactions: 2
I have a spare 45 minutes so I’m gonna have a cuppa and stick me feet up.

Grinch - I’m gonna pretend I’m cleaning me dining room with 6 or 7 product placement advertisements to my silly fucking followers

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.