Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she spends so much time in home bargains,it's where she gets her inspiration.Not the best photo,but it's 'got writing and everything's and even lines.View attachment 75232
I knew I hadn't dreamt it - that book was on Home Bargains stories a few days ago. Hinchy didn't even need to get off her arse for that inspiration
I have one, with a different cover. Don’t hate me but I fucking love a list. I need my own book so I don’t mistake it for one of my work notebooks and get my shopping list out during a meeting. It’s like this inside

Reactions: 10
Dear god I thought he was naked there for a second

Reactions: 3
I actually looked in her activity journal today for the first time. Have seen the odd bit on here so was expecting drivel. But my god is it awful! So, so low level. Just bizarre that adults would find anything worthwhile in it (though I guess, at least this one had something in it ). Took a couple of shots for anyone that hasn't yet had the joy.

Reactions: 14
I read that as it taken you days to get out the shed

Reactions: 8
I’ve so behind so soz if this is no longer relevant!

I did domestic violence training and it’s run by a former DV victim. She wrote a book called ‘ready or not’. Penguin helped her print the book/ get it on the shelves. She wrote the whole book herself. She was saying that she only get penny’s from each book sold because penguin take so much profit.. not saying this is the same thing but do we know how much she’s actually likely to make from each book?

Reactions: 2
Oh I love the EC - they come out with some proper nonsense!!

A much better and more entertaining read than the northern echo!

Reactions: 2
I like a list at times too or I meet myself coming back. That's why I remember seeing it. I thought about getting one for a few seconds, decided I couldn't be bothered to make the 6 mile round trip and left it

Reactions: 1
Perfectly put. Wouldn’t it be amazing to see small, independent refill stores popping up on our failing High Streets? It would be much better to shop in places like that than lining the pockets of P & G and their band of influencers.

Reactions: 5
Perfectly put. Wouldn’t it be amazing to see small, independent refill stores popping up on our failing High Streets? It would be much better to shop in places like that than lining the pockets of P & G and their band of influencers.
Oh my.The irony

Reactions: 14
Why is she THANKING people for tagging her in before and after pink stuff pics? Ohhhhhh no wait is that because she’s a WALKING TALKING FUCKING ADVERT. The twat.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that thinks they are actually missing quite a few tricks with merchandise (please don’t get me wrong I think it’s all ridiculous but it’s all about making money from her isnt it)
Like the book I such a lazy idea. When I think they could come up with something that would sell more.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.