Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone remember when she used to use astonish germ clear disinfectant on her kitchen cupboard doors? Well I just found some in my cupboard so decided to use it in the bathroom. 🤮🤮🤮 I dunno how she could use that in her kitchen! It smells like a public toilet!! Plus I actually read the instructions and it says to spray, leave on for 1-5 minutes then wipe off. She used to just spray and wipe... so not only must her kitchen have smelt like a toilet she wasted the product coz it didn’t have time to do its job!! Although I dunno why she would disinfect the doors anyway 🙄
Smells like cat piss doesn’t it. Along with that pine Stardrops stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
No wonder she spends so much time in home bargains,it's where she gets her inspiration.Not the best photo,but it's 'got writing and everything's and even lines.
20200123_140727.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you are going to clean at least make it look realistic. She didn't spray the polish its all fake. Didn't someone say on here that Hinch doesn't like cleaning and tries not to do it often only for the gram.
Someone put old pics up before of a grubby looking old sofa in one of her past houses and grotty floor so no she doesn't like cleaning and is terrible at it too!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight Soph. You buy or are gifted a really nice solid oak unit. You shine that wood all nice with Mr Sheen. Then you...cover it with a cheap Dunelm runner because you’re afraid of scratches?!

Reactions: 11
Nice to see Ronnie Bless Him Bib's on Backwards exploring different textures but Grinch please will you inject some colour into your son's world! A grey pastry brush? (I think that's what it was) last week you bombarded him with colour, tummy time and sensory experience, today a grey bleeping pastry brush while he's propped up in a seat!
The question is - why does she even have a pastry brush - she’s not exactly the next contender for Bake Off is she?

Reactions: 18
I don’t have spare cutlery, we use all the cutlery we have cos we actually cook. Not just shovel Jugshit and cheese into our mouths....
I have no spare cutlers as my bf keeps taking it to work with him and it never comes back...down to 3 forks now, only 2 of us in the house but like you I cook!!x

Reactions: 11
Why does Hinch never have anything in her drawers and cupboards? A tray of wax melts and 2 lighters, a couple of napkins and some stray cutlery. Where is the "stuff" that every house I've ever been in has? I don't care how minimalist your home looks on the outside there is always "stuff" lurking in drawers, what does she do with it ?
Maybe she has a secret shame cupboard like Monica from Friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone remember when she used to use astonish germ clear disinfectant on her kitchen cupboard doors? Well I just found some in my cupboard so decided to use it in the bathroom. 🤮🤮🤮 I dunno how she could use that in her kitchen! It smells like a public toilet!! Plus I actually read the instructions and it says to spray, leave on for 1-5 minutes then wipe off. She used to just spray and wipe... so not only must her kitchen have smelt like a toilet she wasted the product coz it didn’t have time to do its job!! Although I dunno why she would disinfect the doors anyway 🙄
Makes me gag it smells awful and so does old Paul the Pine 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.