Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
If she didn't put everything in baskets she could fit all of Ronnie's food on one shelf in that cupboard. Her storage solutions actually waste cupboard space 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

KaraziMarazi

I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you cunt!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can fuck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!

Welcome home girl 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

sarja81

VIP Member
I don’t think there is anything wrong with Ronnie other than not enough play time, exploring, floor time! His laid out and held a lot!!

I also don’t believe there is an issue with MH bonding as such. She is just too into herself and insta.

Her new bestie works, has 2 older children aswell as a working man who is often not home yet she manages to do it all.
She may have her faults BUT she is a good mum!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion
(in case this gets to page 50 by the morning)

Spilling the tea for free with Sisters from another Mister,
Soph's crown is about to drop could her next book be a flop?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
oh yea Soph I just remembered....
I saw you screeching up the high street in your Range Rover while pregnant and flying into the bookies screaming at Jamie 😂
In your ‘tell all’ book did you mention he’s a gambling addict and goes to weekly meetings???
The gambling addiction part is true! It is also said that he doesn't drink anymore as he has had alcohol problems! My daughter is friends with his sister.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Never have I ever sent hundreds of thousands of people after one woman.

Never have I ever taken a pissing cleaning cloth on holiday and bought it a deck chair.

Never have I ever pretended to be from a village.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Therealist

VIP Member
Right I can type this then I’ll be gone till my break at 1030 😂 I’ve read through while getting ready this morning and will do my best to answer....
sophie isn’t actually ‘well known’ in maldon as Mrs hinch... I mean she thinks she is and does her best to make it look that way. But she’s not and Jamie definitely not! I often see Jamie shopping and must say he walks very slowly whilst looking around and I think it’s to see if people notice him. (They don’t!)
I don’t know if it still stands like I said she was pregnant at the time but she pulled him out of the coral next to Wetherspoons in maldon... I watched her!
Ok so Tanya, she’s one of the ‘kids’ and I think I’ve typed it all wrong. She didn’t have her engagement party at the Oakhouse, she was on a night out with Tanya just after she’d got engaged... and they both left with men they’d be hovering around all night. Again - I saw them!
I did hear about Leannes party and it doesn’t shock me she had to make it all about her! I was told by a guy I know who works behind the bar she was demanding to be entered through a different door because she’s gotta a big following’ funniest thing was he didn’t have a clue who she was 😂👍🏼
The mum is a control freak and for some reason Soph really seeks approval from her and tried to make her happy, I personally think it’s because she’s jealous of her sister and worried her mum with favour her and her daughter.
so sophs dad had 2 daughters when he met freda, she had Sam. They got together. After a dna test to determine who her dad was, he was paid off by the barkers to stay out of her life. Anyway fast forward a few years and the older sisters were sick ofbeing treated differently and struggling when the barkers had a lovely home,nice things expensive holidays etc and one day one of them (not sure who) outed the secret that Sam isn’t Alan’s. Shit hit the fan. Now he has to sneak to see them. The end.
theyre from up north like him but pretty sure one still lives nearby. She’s the one with the son freda wanted to ‘buy’.
think I’ve covered all questions?? Let me know if I’ve missed anything! See you in a few hours 😏
I’m living for the absolute no fucks given 🙌🏾😂
see you at 10:30😬😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
If I screeched hello handnomsomes at my child my mum would slap me and tell me to grow the fuck up!
I called my husband “handsnomes” a couple of weeks ago. He asked me if I’m on glue. Quick as a flash I said “no, zoflora”

Wasted on him 🙄

• Haha

Boobelle

VIP Member
Well, I continue to be educated by you all.i am astounded by your knowledge,each and every one of you. I am nothing but a little old lady and as you may have realised Tattle is not my mother tongue.
I was humiliated by asking you the meaning of an🍆 many weeks ago and now ,because of your reactions,I have googled tea bags and I am fascinated and shocked at the same time.
Bonsoir mes amis,pour m'ennuie avec le hinch.
Bientot X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Boobelle

VIP Member
She said the house was sold,not me.
I didn't mention divorce,I may have implied they weren't 'together' and I stand by that statement.
She said her parents were moving in with her,it didn't happen.
I can second much of what was said tonight but I will be open and honest.some of it is not quite accurate.love you all (or most of you!) I've only spoken the truth from day one.

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Never have I ever... Sent lovey messages to myself, to show everyone how adored I am.
Never have I ever... Sent nasty messages to myself to get sympathy and attention.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Never have I ever... Used Band Aid “Do They Know It’s Christmas” as a sound track whilst showing off my £2000 #gifted fireplace

Never have I ever... Posted a story of me gaff-awing over a table full of Chinese food right after I posted about people having to use food banks

Never have I ever... been on This Morning showing how I clean my plug holes to only use the vinegar and crystals and conveniently forget to mention the half bottle of Zoflora that follows and openly lied on air when asked by Phil saying it’s all non chemical in this cleaning routine 🤥

• Sad
  • Haha

Boobelle

VIP Member
Ah, but you’ve been ‘vague posting’ for months. All I know stuff but can’t say etc. Even claimed that ma n pa were divorcing and the house had sold?
She said the house was sold and that they were moving in with her.that didn't happen did it?
I did not say they were divorcing,I implied they may not be 'together' and I stand by that statement.
Maldon is by no means a 'village's but I don't wish to be targeted.I recently admitted that I tease her on behalf of you all.What has come out tonight has come as a shock because I didn't think anyone knew as much as me.some of it is exaggerated in my opinion,however,much of it is spot on.

• Heart
  • Wow